View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
Maggie
Thin Within

Arrow Friday ~ Finally

GOOD MORNING MAGNOIAS

The temp has been in the 60's the last few days as the day progresses. Now at just about 10 am it is 43 degrees. No snow but the ice warning came on in our rear mirror guage in the Jeep last night on the ride home ~ it was 35 degrees then. The going away dinner party was fun. The hostess gave us all a gorgeous poinsetta plant and star shaped porcelan ornaments with cute sayings on them. I was able to eat what I wanted since I had 13 points left from the day and hadn't dipped into my "flex points." I love it when a plan comes together. I ate a banana about an hour before leaving for the party which helped. I also was the last one to go through the line. I was busy calming down their new little Yorkie puppy. Little bitty thing was a bit scared of those rambuncous kids. I held him close and talked softly to him and he soon just snuggled up and if he were a cat he would be purring. He licked my chin instead. They have an older one and wanted a baby before he passed on. I just love those little dogs. I showed those kids better how to treat him. And wisely they chose just to play with the grown up dog.

SUSAN I didn't get the new food scale since I have the earlier model that works great. Maybe I will get it later though because I am a sucker for the latest eqiment. That is a neat "blue bag" isn't it. We go "out there" a lot and I can see it will get a lot of use when we are going to be out at a meal time on some long and lonely road with lots of scenery and nothing else.

DONNA I don't have a set number of pounds to lose at a certain time. That jams me up and messes with my program to think I have a schedule to meet. I just keep OP as best I can and take the losses as they come. I am a slow looser and as I remember when you were on that losing streak you dropped the weight in chunks. You go girl. It's a cinch we aren't all alike but I figure it will take me two years to lose what I need to. This is my last hoorah and I am not going to lose my FOCUS. My little tweetie at the bottom of this post is set for 25 pound losses. When I lose 13 more pounds then I get that 75 pound washer. So then I'll set it to lose another 25 and so on till I reach goal.

JEAN You have said you don't like that WW leader there. This one here must be her relative. I sorely miss the folks that I had to leave behind but the neat thing is they stay in touch. One of the workers back there is coming out to KS to visit in the spring and be with us a couple of days. She sends me coupons and WW "stuff" that we don't have out here in the heartland. But I look at it this way ~ the information is good I get from the meeting and I have met some wonderful people there and it is "my" program ~ not that leaders. All the workers there are teriffic to talk with also. So I do look forward to going. It will be what I make it to be. I can understand why Bob isn't supposed to download stuff because there are some rotten bugs attached to some sites. My program alearts me when I am on a bugged site to leave because it is bugged. And then it checks my computer to see if I caught any and takes good care of me. I went to a site once that had gotten bugged so I emailed them and informed them and they let me know that they appreciated my alearting them and took care of it pronto. For some reason those nasty folks like to bug the wholesome sites.

Have a lovely weekend Magnolias. Type at you later ~

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie; 12-12-2008 at 12:52 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote