Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 12-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Default Hey everyone! New to this forum!

Hey everyone
My name is Angela and I'm a stay at home mom of two boys. My 3 year old has battled constipation since birth and we just spent 5 days in the hospital with him having to get heavy heavy doses of laxatives and enemas. Turns out he has a lazy bowel and dilated bowel because of the lazy bowel, so he is now home on lactulose and needing to do a high fiber diet. I figured whole foods is the best option for us.

Your probably wondering where 3FC falls into place here. Well yesterday we all did really well with eating food in it's natural state, I kept talking to the kids about how we need to eat healthy because it's best for our bodies, blah blah blah. Anyways, kids went to bed, I hopped in the bath and brought in bowl of chips and can of pop. Well wouldn't ya know, my 3 year old woke up and walked into the bathroom. BUSTED! He asked me why I was eating bad foods. So I've thrown away the "bad" foods and made a promise to them that I will eat food that is good for me.

I'm 5'7, 197 lbs (I actually gained 7 lbs in the hospital even though I only ate 1 meal a day!). So I'm wanting to get down to 145 lbs by May 7th 2009.
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Hey, you can do i! I started at the same height and weight, and I just reached your goal weight . I love eating whole foods instead of junk.

I hope your son is feeling better very soon

JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #3  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

welcome to the forum any questions you have I'm sure the ladies here will be able to answer. Together they're like the all knowing guru of food. lol
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Thanks! So far so good. I started a 3FC blog today, so I'm super excited.
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/118.4/115

Height: 5"4

Hi Angela, good for you making a change for the better, this is an awesome place, tons of info and supportive people. Good luck, keep us posted on your progress.
JackieRn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #6  

Welcome to the forum.. lots of good infor here!
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote