Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-06-2008, 11:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

Default I suppose this is a good thing?

I've had a week (well, I had to work 1.5 days but that doesn't really count) off of work and I've been not so good on my eating. I've been eating things I normally wouldn't, like 2 smores when we were camping and a brownie and doritos at our 4th of July picnic. I've also only been eating 2 times a day. I normally eat my 3 meals plus a couple of small snacks at 9:30 and 2:30 when I'm working. I'm not sure if I've gone over my cals because I haven't tracked since last Sunday. Naughty!

Anyway, normally when I fall into my old eating habits my exercise goes out the door too. I have to admit I am proud of myself because even when I wasn't eating the best I have kept at my exercise routine for once.

I've seen a slight increase in the number on the scale but I know it's water because I have had a few diet cokes in place of my water the past week too. I'm not too worried, upset yes..worried no, because I know once I get back to work tomorrow I'll get back on track and things will shed again. Just wanted to be held accountable!

Oh, and I am logging in daily plate again today. One week off is plenty!
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

That happens to me, too, when I 'forget' to keep track. (Good Girl for only having ONE brownie, and drinking Diet pop!!) For me, exercise is the hardest to get back into, so I'll make grandiose promises to my 11-year-old DD to take her for a walk, or to play tennis, or something, because it's easy to make a promise. But then I HAVE to take her, or I'll be a big Jerk. She drags me, moaning and complaining, (but unresisting) away from the house, and laughs, because she knows I'm a cheerful victim, I end up having fun!!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:15 PM   #3  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Lynsey,
I think you did pretty good overall. What's 2 smores? That's peanuts. I am a firm believer that small 'detours' here and there are ok as long as one gets back on track. You did not stop exercising, and that's awesome! I hope you had a good time on your week off.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #4  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Sounds to me as if you got through your week really well. A couple of small treats won't do long term damage. And you stuck to your exercise plan.
Rain Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote