View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 12:40 AM   #8
LessOfLissa

S/C/G: 331/317.2/150

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone. I'm Melissa and I have a ways to go at 281 lbs. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter that I have been a single mom to for the last year, I have hopes that I can work on my marriage but I just don't know what the future holds. I just started journaling my points(I do flex) again on Monday. I need this accountability to my food in order to keep eating in a range that will not lead to lbs piling on. I'm also doing exercise and have been attending a gym since Feb. I've already improved my fitness in a short time and I wasn't going as much as I should have been. But now I'm getting on track and making these changes a part of life too as I go because I know the way to keep it off and to get all the way to goal for once in my life it needs to be permanent changes even when the weight is gone. I want to be active and eat healthy foods.

Julie,
I try to leave room for those sweets and things that I don't want to give up. When I did WW before at age 20 I accounted for a daily soda not diet REGULAR and I usually had a York peppermint patty a few times a week at least. For chocolate craving go with FF(fat free) chocolate pudding. I also like to get sugar free popsicles for my sweet tooth(desserts at night) good for me and not a lot of additional sugar for my daughter. I love the sugar free fudgesiciles too.

Last edited by LessOfLissa : 04-30-2008 at 12:42 AM.
LessOfLissa is offline   Reply With Quote