View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #11
MamaToTomAndAlex
Kerry ~ TBL Red Team!

S/C/G: 236/194.6/135

Height: 5'4"

You've had some incredibly good advice so far... and there's no need for me to echo what's already said, so I'll just add my own 2 cents to what's already been said

First of all... pleased to meet you!!!! I'm floundering myself at the moment and trying to get myself back on track, and today I am feeling motivated so I am going to share that with you! "D

Nothing is more motivating than losing weight. You're looking at the right now and how you feel right now and how long and hard the journey is to get to where you want to be and it seems soooo hard and sooooo long that you've not even got the heart to start it. Stop looking so far into the future.... just give yourself ONE WEEK. Say to yourself for ONE WEEK you are going to eat properly like you KNOW you can do. For ONE WEEK you are going to log everything you eat and stick to your points or calories or whatever. ONE WEEK. Just focus on that. Walk every day for 20 minutes or whatever you feel you are capable of doing or want to do.

Just for a week.

At the end of that week, see how much weight you've lost. See if that motivates you to do another week. And then take it from there. One day, or one week at a time.

*hugs*

Good luck.... Coming here was the first step!

Kerry
x

Last edited by MamaToTomAndAlex; 03-03-2008 at 02:26 PM. Reason: I keep forgetting I have no signature yet and no name! Added my name :)
MamaToTomAndAlex is offline   Reply With Quote