View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 04:49 PM   #14
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone! Got a few minutes so wanted to stop in and say hi to you all and wish you a great Memorial Day weekend! We are of course at our cabin - I've been busy painting - have more paint on me than what I am painting but this is to be expected! hahaha I am such a messy painter! Hubby always says we need more paint than is needed to make up for what I get on me! LOL We got all the "winter doldrums" cleaned up around here, set up our lawn chairs and patio table, cleaned out the 5th wheel (for company) and are awaiting our son and daughter-in-law and their friends to arrive for the weekend.

As you know, I made the decision to quit going to WW meetings and try the program on my own ... well, so far so good I think ... I still weigh myself on Thursdays, my scale is down 1/2 lb ... I am faithfully journaling everyday - couple days was over my points, but I think I am doing pretty good. I brought my XL Glider up here, and even did 20 minutes on that the other day. If I find myself slipping, I will go back to the meetings, but hopefully I can continue to do it on my own.

Sharon: Sorry too that we won't be in Royal Oak when you are there - say hi to Jerry and Tracey for me ok?

Jo: Shape up there girl - you can stay OP without those meetings - I know you can. Don't slip up and gain back all those lbs you worked so hard to lose!

Judy: Wow girl! You go! You are doing so good with your wt loss - I'm so proud of you. Glad to hear your granddaughter is doing so well. And I hope your daughter is as well.

Peggy: Have a good time on your vacation ... sorry I haven't been journaling online with you ... but, I am journaling in my notebook! Every day! I need to update on my website too ... I'll be back to posting with you too .. soon.

Slyvia: good job on the walking and pilates ... glad to see you posting among us again ... one of these days we are all gonna get rid of these "extra" lbs, but will still have to come and post - we are all "old-time" friends by now.

Carolyn (regency): Say hello to Joanna please and give her a big hug for me! Tell her to write sometimes ... I miss her! Have a good time in Kentucky!

Sandi: I see you sign on sometimes on MSN messenger - pop in and say hello sometimes - and please stop in and post with us - you are missed. My MSN name is cjlem ([email protected]) if you wish to add me to your list.

Carolyn: Where are you? Are you on a vacation? How are you doing at WW? You have done so good - Keep up the great work - we can't quit now!

Well, need to run now ... Have some curtains to I want to start sewing on to replace some "yucky green ones I hate. I'll post again soon .... Have a great weekend!

Love, CJ

Last edited by CJ; 05-24-2002 at 04:53 PM.