View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 08:15 AM   #52
kmisbell

S/C/G: SW 248 CW 165

Height: 5'9

Default The S4L program really works

Hey folks, I have not posted since I started S4L at the end of December but wanted to share how my progress is going...

I have now lost over 12 lbs. I have learned that the fastest way to lose the weight is to ensure you eat protein every few hours. I also utilize the reverse diet method which is to eat your dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. Alternate your fruit in between meals and drink your water. I am full all day long and can barely get my veggie om let in for dinner. I also stop eating at least 2 hours before I go to bed. The one most important thing is to also take Omega 3 - this makes your skin strechy so that as you lose weight skin does not sag.

I am excited to see all the folks on S4L. For those just starting, to get the most off during the first three days is to eat as much beef as possible. I actually go to HyVee and buy the tray of Zarda beef and eat on that all day long. We also buy a whole roasting chicken and eat one each day. It is a lot of protien but that is the point, the first 3 days is actually resetting your bodies metabolism. good luck!!!
kmisbell is offline   Reply With Quote