Old 01-15-2008, 12:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/130

Height: 5"2

Default what are you looking forward to about being thinner :D

what are you looking forward to about being thin....

1. CLOTHES I want to love shopping and be able to shop anywhere and where whatever I want!!! when I get to my goal weight I am going shopping in this gothic type store for an awesome corset or corset dress!!!!

2. being a lighter weight then my husband...for the first time ( he is 150)

3. being able to sit on my husbands lap without fear of killing him lol

4. seeing all my old friends and having them go WOW

5. feeling energized and happy

6. not crying before leaving the house everytime because I look fat in what I am wearing

7. being able to take a dance class without fear

8. not ending up in tears everytime I go shopping or having to take back clothes to a store and explain that the XL or size 16 pants are too small

9. to not have people look at me with confusion because my husband is so much smaller then me and wonder why he is with me

10. to be able to look myself in the mirror and not say OMIGOD is that how fat i really am!!!

I have never been small, been over 150 since grade 9. by grade 12 I was 170. I want to fit in single digit pants and where M or even *gasp* small clothes. I cant wait!!!
irishfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:19 PM   #2  
TBL Red Team Member

S/C/G: 132/129/120

Height: 5'4.5"

My biggest goal is having my underwear straps not dig into my skin. It's so unattractive and I hate it!
Scenestealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:42 PM   #3  

Looking extra good in my cloths, hopefully less knee pain, and to shock the heck out of my mother and the rest of my family when the see the "new" me. I'm also looking forward to fitting into some rides that I couldn't fit before at six flags this summer. I bet I can fit already but of course I can't really know until the park opens.
kimmieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:01 PM   #4  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

I agree with all of you. I want to fit into some cute clothes instead of buying maternity. I can't wait to turn heads again, especially my DH. Having smaller hips than my husband. Like said above to be able to sit on my husbands lap without feeling like I'm gonna kill him. Again, so my underwear doesn't dig into my skin. Everything that irishfairy said is exactly how I feel. EXACTLY.
tkglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishfairy View Post
6. not crying before leaving the house everytime because I look fat in what I am wearing
I can totally feel you on this one.

I'm looking forward to enjoy family time more. I just told the hubby that I wanted to pick the first pretty day (hot or cold) and head to the park for some frisbee, hiking, or whatever other trouble we can get ourselves into. I've missed being more active.

On the underwear subject - not so much the bands cutting into my skin but the waistband roll down is on my last nerve! (or am I the only one?)

Last edited by 1dayatatime; 01-15-2008 at 02:22 PM.
1dayatatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #6  
BLACK TEAM

S/C/G: 225/219.5/140

Height: 5'5

I want to see my hip bones again!
misschris531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Wink

SHOPPING!!!!!! my hubby always teases me about having alot of shoes and purses, I always tell him that it depresses me to go shopping and have to go to the "Fat Girl Section"(that's just what I call it) and look at all the UGLY clothes so I compensate in shoes and purses!! I also tell him when I lose the weight and start fillin our closet with Tommy and Abercrombie ,he'll wish all I bought was a purse and a pair of shoes
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/130

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dayatatime View Post
.On the underwear subject - not so much the bands cutting into my skin but the waistband roll down is on my last nerve! (or am I the only one?)
omigod I so have that problem. I bought extra big hanes undies so I wouldn't have that problem....man I cna't wait to wear something besides granny pantys
irishfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #9  
ur gettin' schooled, son.

S/C/G: 164/157/143

Height: 5'7"

I can't wait to wear a bikini again without feeling like a beached whale next to all the other skinny girls on the beach. I also want to wear 1-strap tops again and even show my stomach!
Mizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:48 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Totally agree with everything irishfairy said, i want to be smaller than my boyf and not squish him!

A couple of new ones for me, my mum has just brought two horses, and I used to adore horse riding, I want to be able to go riding without killing the horse! At the moment im too heavy and self-conscious. Booo.

I want to feel comfortable in my skin, I want to be able to wander around the house in my underwear.

I cant wait to buy some knee high boots, ive always wanted a pair, and my legs have always been too chunky.

I coud actually think of hundreds of things!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:49 PM   #11  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

I can't wait to feel comfortable about wearing tighter and cuter outfits w/o feeling so self concious. I can't wait to get a new wardrobe full of clothes.

I want to like my BF rubbing my tummy without thinking twice.

I want to wear a nice swim suit again.

Not be so depressed about my weight.

I agree with all you guys as well!!!!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:20 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

It's mainly clothes..! I love fashion. I want to buy & wear corsets(I LOVE corsets) without having to have a long-sleeved shirt under it to cover up my flabby arms, I want to be able to wear sleeveless dresses.. I already (only) wear skirts but I want to wear them WITHOUT always having tights underneath... I want to go to the beach with my family and actually wear a cute bathing suit, instead of hiding under a huge t-shirt. I want to be little-cute instead of chubby-cute. I could go on forever.
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 250/210/150

Height: 5'7''

i want to be able to wear short skirts, shorts and swiming suit without cover up....
michellenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:42 PM   #14  
vek

S/C/G: 203/ticker/180

Height: 5ft2"

I want to see the colour of my panties without having to move my belly out of the way!

Last edited by vek; 01-16-2008 at 02:43 PM.
vek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #15  
in F major

S/C/G: 278/223/178

Height: 6'

This thing I'm looking forward to the most is being judged by the content of my character rather than the size of my body.
Tharmony is offline   Reply With Quote