Old 11-05-2006, 12:47 PM   #1  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Default Sunday Planning

I'm not sure if you guys post your plans on the weekend... But here's mine for today!

Today's Plan
Breakfast
1 cup Oatmeal
1 Lg Banana
Snack
100g Yogurt
1 Kiwi
Lunch
1 cup Cheddar & Broccoli Soup
1 oz Cheddar
1 slice W/W Bread
1 tbsp ICBINB
Snack
2 Fat Free Rice Cakes
3 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
Dinner
1 md Chicken Breast
2 tbsp Honey Dijon Marinade
1 Baked Potato
2 tbsp Sour Cream
1 cup Broccoli
1 cup 2% Milk
Dessert
1 Mini Fat Free Read Dairy Milk Shake Pop
Snack
2 cups Light Buttered Popcorn

Water
1500 mL (bottle x3)

Exercise
Walking! I'm going to brave the cold. Tomorrow is a gym day. I'm going to try for about 30-45 minutes today, but I might retire to finish my walking inside today as it's really cold and snowy.

Totals
Cals
Fat
Carbs
Protein
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 06:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I like the idea of weekend posting too. If I am going to binge then it is most likely going to be on the weekend. I got really sick yesterday and ended up in the hospitable. I have gallstones and most likely have to get my gallbladder removed. So for at least the next few days I’m on a very bland low fat diet until I go see the surgeon. So this is NOT my normal eating behavior but I’m going to post it anyways.

B: I didn’t get up until late because I didn’t get home until 7am so there was no breakfast for me.
L: Mrs. Grass noodle soup
D: Beef barley soup and some oyster crackers
S: Applesauce

WO: I can barely walk let alone work out

Water: I’m still going to try and get 3 Liters
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 09:41 PM   #3  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemeberHowToSmile View Post
I like the idea of weekend posting too. If I am going to binge then it is most likely going to be on the weekend. I got really sick yesterday and ended up in the hospitable. I have gallstones and most likely have to get my gallbladder removed. So for at least the next few days I’m on a very bland low fat diet until I go see the surgeon. So this is NOT my normal eating behavior but I’m going to post it anyways.
Aww, I am soo sorry to hear about the gall pains! No need to explain your eating habits here! I'm new, and just learning, so I'm sure people look at my meals and go YIKES!

I hope you feel better soon. How soon can you get to see your personal doctor?

~Mande

P.S. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's weak on the weekends (as I like to call them, my "WEAKENDS!"). I will keep posting for Sat/Sun then
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiniforme View Post
(as I like to call them, my "WEAKENDS!"). I will keep posting for Sat/Sun then
Ha ha I so agree especially since my weigh in day is Saturday so in some way I feel like I can excuse bad behavior Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

I'm calling tomorrow to get an appointment with a surgeon for sometime later this week this that is really the only option that there is for gallstones. (who knew).

The main reason I clause it is not because I don’t want people to see what I am eating and assume that is a good or healthy way to lose weight because it isn’t. Although now I have more adjustments to make because from what I have been reading once you have it removed you have to stick to a low fat diet because you become fat intolerant. So now I'm going to strickly stick to have a sugar-free, low fat diet.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:35 AM   #5  

oops... posted in Sunday planning instead of Monday!

britomart is offline   Reply With Quote