Old 01-10-2006, 09:34 AM   #1  

Default OT: THE BACHELOR on ABC

So while I was doing my crunches and my free weights last night I was watching the Season Premiere of The Bachelor on abc. IT was so good!!! I love that they're shooting it in Paris and there was lots of drama just in the first episode. I think this is going to be the best season yet. Who else saw it??

NJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:16 AM   #2  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Yea!!!!! I love this show!

Haven't picked any favorites yet, but the Canadian Chick is really cool, I'm glad she got the first rose!

and the psycho oncologist doctor talking about reproduction....she needs to visit a sperm bank if she is sooo bent on having kids! What a wacko, I feel sorry for her, she's a weirdo though.

** on a side note, my new bf watched this with me, he was really into it...so cute!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:29 PM   #3  

he is sooo going to end up with a thin, blond, bimbo you know it!!! even that guy bob who came back as the "loveable, sweet, funny, candidate that wasn't chosen" chose the hot ***** over the nice ones
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:00 PM   #4  
clean eating chick

Height: 5'8

I'm embarassed that I live in the same city as the Canadian. I also like how they keep announcing "25 AMERICAN women in Paris!". And how they act like he personally brought them all there and paid for everything.

But the best part? He speaks French worse than I do! "Mer-CEE!"

How I love to hate The Bachelor!
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:45 PM   #5  
Your Royal FATNESS

Then BOB ( who i thought was very teddy bear cute) ditched the chic he picked and married that soap star i think from AMC
damejane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:53 PM   #6  
Determined

I like the kindergarten teacher from Nashville...I hope he picks her
happydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 02:09 PM   #7  
Haley

I haven't seen it, but I think I may watch it cause he's pretty cute!
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:12 PM   #8  
2blessed2Bstressed

I defn see the Canadian chick having a thing with him..there is chemistry there.

I also think the red head and him are cute together.....

I'll have to see more before I choose my pick.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:24 PM   #9  

abc channell 07 where i live well I can't stand Bachelor...
They found them a smart man this time a Doctor and don't you think they are not going to fight over him becasue He's a doctor and they could be the Doctor's wife which is not as glamourous as it may sound because alot of these doctors are on call all hours of the night and you never see them because they have so much going on in the hospitals they either have to do a surgery or some shinagians! But I can't stand Bachelor because what is the reality to the show I mean a bunch of girls compete to get this guy that they know absolutely nothing about than they either get a rose or go home I don't understand that. I always thought the show was dumb to be quite honest
Shanice Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:10 PM   #10  
2blessed2Bstressed

I'm sorry you don't like the Bachelor. I'm not offended, but just wanted to remind everyone that does enjoy it that it is on tonight

I'm a reality junkie. I enjoy watching it...I don't watch it to expand my mind, I watch it for the comedy of it all.

I work forty plus hours a week, and attend school at night, and workout everyday...I need something that I can just chill out and watch.