Old 03-09-2005, 11:56 AM   #1  

Default Newbie

Hey all,
I'm 23 and decide this is my year .I want to lose 40 pounds.I started ww and joined a Gym.I just moved from Europe and need some moral support.I'd love to meet a group of people my own age and laugh about the triumphs and support each other through the little bumps.I hope evryone has a successfull journey,
Take care,
Tubby
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:00 PM   #2  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Welcome Tubby! Good Luck to you, I hope to see you around more. Where were you in europe exactly? How is the big NY treating you so far?
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 01:00 PM   #3  
Movin' right along...

Hey! I'm sort of new here as well. I started at 175 and want to get down to 130. So, we're needing to lose about the same amount. How are you planning on losing?

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 02:32 PM   #4  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Tubby (it feels a tad bit wrong to call you that because I know that you are more than that!) Sounds like you've got an exciting new life!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 02:53 PM   #5  

Default wow

Thanks for responding,Tubby is a nickname I've had for years even before I gained weight so don't feel bad.I'm from Ireland and also been living in the Netherlands for awhile.I plan to lose 40 pounds I've just started w.w and am going to the gym .Any advice would be great.How are ye all doing????Take care,
Maria(Tubby)

Last edited by Tubby; 03-09-2005 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:27 PM   #6  

Hello! Great to meet you! What brought you to NY? Are you enjoying it here so far?
TaraJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 12:12 AM   #7  
Niccole

ohh Ireland-- I've always wanted to go there and I am sure you have a nifty accent!!!
Niccole2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 12:43 PM   #8  

Thanks all!!!Nice to meet ye all.Where are ye guys from.(not that I'd know exactly where it is)Also I don't really notice my accent I like the NY accent its cool.I love NY everyone is so friendly .I have some family here so i thought what not have a change of scenery.I am so dedicated to my weight loss this time I don't want to disappointment myself again.I want to hold my head up high and say i've done it.I want others to be like wow you look great instead of ,oh you've gained alot of weight.I hope we can support each other .
Maria(Tubby)
Old 03-11-2005, 05:20 PM   #9  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

howdy tubbs i'm from the uk sunny plymouth before we begin hope you have a cracker on thursday i know i will i keep guinness in business lol i'm 23 going on 12 hehehehe i do like the odd practicle joke. i need to lose abotu 50lb (ish) lol i'm concentrating now on building muscle rather than burning fat attacking from a different angle as it were
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 01:27 PM   #10  

Welcome, im now to these parts too!
absolutely is offline   Reply With Quote