S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

hahahahha.. yes tiff

hehehehe.. jen said hump... hehehe
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 06:29 PM   #17  
I hate chub-rub!

Height: 5'6"

OMGosh I had the biggest belly laugh when I read typing stutter (and being that I have a big belly, the laugh was even bigger). Speaking of that shower moisturizer they say it works like the conditioner for your hair. Bath & Body has it too, its in the healing section w/ all the plain white bottles.
~Hump Day, who doesn't stifle the grade school laughter when they hear it. They say that bc the week is like a big hill, and on wednesday you're at the top, or the hump, and its all downhill from here. If you knew all that & I am insulting your intelligence, I'm sorry! Maybe they call it top day in NewZ.
kellibee2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 07:39 PM   #18  
Go, Banana!

lmao WHEW~! i cannot stop laughing.

someone help please....

i think all this working out has really lifted the depression, made me goofier, and more energetic.

thanks for the laughs. everyone have a wonderful hump of a day!

lmao
eyereenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 08:19 PM   #19  

Nah I knew that was why people called it hump day, it's just in NZ we have a really silly sense of humour and no one could say that with a straight face (well I know I can't he he).. My dad calls it the wasp waist of the week.. i suppose that is a good way to think of it.. all the bad stuff is gone (monday) and the good stuff is about to explode (weekends etc!!)...

Pleased to see some smiles...
Tiff
HAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 08:38 PM   #20  
Bootylicious Diva

Happy hump day, all!

It's a balmy 70 degrees in Chicago today. Tomorrow, the low will be 10. Gotta love the midwest!

Megan, I watched the biggest loser too. I usually scorn all things reality TV related, but I guess that show was of interest to me somehow I'm still trying to figure out how they were all losing 10lbs a week! That's crazy. I'm sure you'll look great for Aruba!

Have a good night
chitowndiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 09:59 PM   #21  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyereenah
lmao WHEW~! i cannot stop laughing.

someone help please....

i think all this working out has really lifted the depression, made me goofier, and more energetic.

thanks for the laughs. everyone have a wonderful hump of a day!

lmao

So true - I'm always in a better mood after a workout!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 10:01 PM   #22  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

The Biggest Loser finale was really pretty cool - I can't wait to see who wins the consolation prize next week! TBL and CSI (original, of course, no substitute will be accepted) are my two shows that I've GOT to watch.

Well, I, for one, had a GREAT hump day!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 11:02 AM   #23  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Your girls are so crazy! I really enjoy logging on everyday and reading everyone's entries. It's part of my day to see what's going on at 3FC 20-somethings. You girls are really great! I know I'm being all mooshy today, just wanted to let you know that you girls ROCK and it makes my day to come here!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 11:50 AM   #24  

Happy Thursday!

I get to pack up so I can head back to school tomorrow! I plan on going out for a 3 mile run in between my loads of laundry. The wonderful lil sis also decided to make cookies last night..haven't had any yet though, so hopefully I can keep that up since I hid them

Have a good day!
HokieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 12:33 AM   #25  
Bootylicious Diva

Hi everyone! Happy (almost) Friday!

Tomorrow is my weigh in, and I'm dreading it. I figured out that I lost so much weight last week because I was a huge bundle of nerves all week, and that always makes me lose weight! This week was much more normal, and it's that special TOM, so I'm fully expecting a gain. Such is life.

In non weight loss news, I've been looking at graduate schools all night. Undergrad was so hellish that I'm not sure what's compelling me to want to go back!

Hope you all had a great day!
Old 01-14-2005, 09:42 AM   #26  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

spill - do you really wear sunglasses and do that dance when you read our posts? i thought i was the only one! Actually I am more likely to dress up like a banana and dance that's just me, though.

so i got TOM while ON the crosstrainer last night (i was prepared, thank goodness) but i get really bad cramps so i have no clue how i made it through it. i kept thinking that exercise is supposed to help them (FYI - it didnt). but i had a great sleep last night after taking 5 midol (they really can knock you out) Anyway, so I'm not going to weigh-in this week. This sort of helps to explain why I have been starving all week (nice week for me to up my calories). Today, though, I am officially back to the lower calorie plan and we'll see how i'm doing next friday at my next weigh-in (and then next SUNDAY i get my body fat done - I am freaked out, lol).

chitowndiva - gains are to be expected during TOM. you could be like me and run away from it in denial every month. what grad schools are you looking at?

ITS FRIDAY ITS FRIDAY. it is also a dark and dreary rainy day here in connecticut. at least it isnt snowing!!!!
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 02:02 PM   #27  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Megan: LMAO, girl, you should be a comedian!

Happy Friday ALL! and have a great weekend!

This is my last weekend before school starts back, so I"m going to enjoy every second!!! (sleeping in, watching movies, staying out late)
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 04:52 PM   #28  

Happy friday!

Back in bburg Virginia...getting ready too start school too.
I didn't get to go for my run yet cause my luggage didn't make the connecting flight I was on today..and thats where my sneakers are...booo..

Some tae bo in the room will have to do

Enjoy your nights!
HokieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 11:41 PM   #29  
Bootylicious Diva

Hi everybody! Happy Friday! This is the first Friday night I've stayed in in ages, so I'm just vegging out and watching TV. There is an Osbornes marathon on, so I'm excited

Megan - I'm not entirely sure, just yet. I'm thinking about going for a Master's in statistics, but am not sure what my options are as my undergrad GPA was not superb (but not bad - it hovers around 3.0) and I have no idea who I'd get recommendations from. I work as an actuary now, but it's a pain because you have to take a series of 8 huge exams to get credentials. It usually takes 8 years, and you work full time plus spend around 600 hours a year outside work studying. Recently I've been thinking that I'd rather take the year and a half, get a masters, and do pretty much the same thing without losing all of my free time outside of work.

So, somebody explain this to me. At the end of last week in Chicago, we got like a foot of snow. Fast forward to Tuesday, we get like 3 inches of rain. Wednesday it's like seventy degrees out, I kid you not. Today, the high was like ten degrees, and it's currently 8 degrees with a wind chill of two below. The midwest is so freaking weird.

I think I've decided that the first thing I'm going to treat myself to when I meet my 20 pound mini-goal is a date. I haven't even attempted to date since last summer, so the prospect is scary. But I am determined

Have a great weekend, all!
Old 01-15-2005, 12:06 PM   #30  

Hey ladies -
What a busy week! I just "speed read" your posts so forgive me if I don't personally address any of them!

I wanted to thank you for bringing up the weigh in at the TOM issue. I weighed in yesterday and was disappointed with no loss, but then I remembered my special friend.

How do you usually handle weigh ins during that time? Do you still weigh in as plan, knowing that the loss will probably not be there - or could even be a gain? Or do you skip that week and hope for the best for the following?

I think I may just prefer to skip. Seeing a gain or no loss when I've been working hard is depressing!
aimes523 is offline   Reply With Quote