Old 08-19-2015, 05:35 PM   #1  

Default BPD weight loss buddy?

Hello!

I'm in search of a weight loss/fitness buddy who has an understanding of BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). It's been a few months since I've been able to jump on my journey once again. I have a feeling that a online buddy could keep me motivated. Once I get going I can get a bit obsessed about it and I don't really want to bother my real life friends who aren't interested in fitness and weight loss.

I'm very supportive in others journeys!

I'm 25, 5'4 and somewhere in the 140's. I don't care if you're bigger or smaller. It really doesn't matter.

We could keep in contact through KIK or even Skype.

Last edited by BPDchick; 08-19-2015 at 06:32 PM.
BPDchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 238 / 235 / 154

Height: 5ft 6in

Hi BPDchick! Welcome to your journey

To be totally honest, I have no understanding of BPD, but, I'm happy to be a support network in other ways! I've only just started my weight loss, and feeling determined to lose it for good now.

Where are you from? I'm from the UK, and it appears a lot of members are U.S. based so there could be s time difference between us. Let me know if you want to chat

Good luck!!
golfergirl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 AM   #3  
Hello!

Height: 4'11"

Hi BPDChick! I am slightly familiar with BPD. If you are still looking for someone to talk to is be happy to be there for support and encouragement. I'm the same way as far as not wanting to bother people with my weightloss journey business. I never want to feel like a bother. Anyways welcome and good luck!

Last edited by alyrh; 09-08-2015 at 10:00 AM.
alyrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:30 PM   #4  
will it ever stick??? lol

S/C/G: 283.6/236.8/155

Height: 5'6

Hey im 25 also from NY have quite a bit too lose but I was actually diagnosed with BPD when I was younger and going through my rough times as I call them lol
Amberkkski is offline   Reply With Quote