Old 10-13-2014, 01:17 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

I personally am having a so-so week. I got all my runs in but my eating could be better. It hasn't helped that my house has been take out city this past week. I'm going to try and be good for the next few days in order to post a small loss. I don't want to start the challenge off with a gain...
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 01:40 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I'm probably going to be starting this challenge off with a small loss. I happened to have a large drop between the day before weigh-in and the day of, and then another large drop (for me) the day after. So 10/8 I was 238, 10/9 237.2 and then 10/10 236.6. I've gone back up to 237.0 and have hung there for three days now... still down 1lb for the week on the daily weigh-in thread since it started with the 238, but only .2lb down for the challenge so far.

I'll keep on chugging along though! Haven't been off plan or anything so the scale should start dropping again soon. Didn't exercise at all this weekend, but I normally don't for Saturday/Sunday. Maybe now that it's the week and I've resumed exercising the scale will start to trend down, haha.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:17 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 131/100/70 kg

Height: 167 cm

And my scales decided to die today. Oh well have to find new ones by Thursday. :P I was very good this week. An additional help was the fact that my SO is in a business trip in another country so I am currently living off veggies.
preetyladyserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #34  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Just got back from vacation and feeling quite blah. I started off eating fine, and then a pizza happened, and pie. And now my body is readjusting and I feel AWFUL. I'm getting back on track food wise and hoping that will help with the general nausea and discomfort I'm experiencing now. I'm sure it will.

I haven't weighed in since I got back, I hope that when I weigh in tomorrow it won't be too horrible and depressing. We shall see.
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:28 AM   #35  

Well, weighed in this morning, 199. not too shabby considering the vacation slip up. I also worked out yesterday and have a weird spotting thing going on right now which makes my weight go up too. So it's probably not a real 199 anyway, but still in onederland which makes me happy. Hopefully I will have a loss on next weeks chart.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #36  

Yay for being in Onederland. I can't wait to get there.. it's been so long! I weighed in at 236.7 today. Only a .5 drop from the first weigh in, but it's a drop so I'll take it!
Old 10-17-2014, 08:09 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 282/SeeTicker/160

I think I forgot to post my weigh-in yesterday... oh well. I posted today. Woohoo!
amylynnehicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:35 PM   #38  

I made the mistake of weighing in again. Today, still 199. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed.

I did well food wise today. Even got some good exercise in at work today. Not much, but something!

I had a protein shake for breakfast, turkey sandwich and carrots for lunch (don't usually like to eat bread, but I was on the move all day today, eating in the car!) dinner was 4oz of steak, romanesco broccoli, and half a serving of orzo. Yum! Snacks were banana oatmeal cookie snack (just oats and old banana) and carrots with hummus. I feel much better since the bad eating earlier this week, hopefully the pounds will come off too!
Old 10-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #39  

~~~~~Week #1~~~~~

Biggest Loser
AmyLynne

Honorable Mention
Houda & Touca125

Dean's List
AmyLynne
Houda
Touca125

Old 10-21-2014, 07:44 AM   #40  

I'm on pace for another very small loss this week. I thought (or hoped) that I would be able to cut back just a little bit and still loose. I clearly need to be stricter with my diet. My overall diet is decent, but I consume too many extras along the way. I'm living at home and my parents always keep vanilla coffee mate in the house. I can't resist it. I also had 3-4 chicken wings on Sunday and 2 beers. I pick at the break room food at work. All this stuff adds up and I'm not loosing.

On a positive note, I restarted my running program and have been consistently exercising for the past month. I have PCOS (ie inconsistent periods). Exercise is very good for this condition and TOM just came for the first time in awhile. I know this is a result of consistent exercise. I'm going out to dinner with family tomorrow night, but after that I need to focus on putting a solid week together.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:43 AM   #41  

Congrats Amylynn, Houda, and Touca! Way to go!

Scarlett, I'm with ya there, that's pretty on par for me though. I wasn't really expecting to "win" the challenge, just thought it'd be fun to participate. Good job picking up the running! Definitely get back on diet track after dinner with the family. I know it's hard when there are things in the house that are super tempting

For me, boyfriend's dad visited this weekend. I weighed in at 336.2 before he visited, and was unable to weigh myself during his visit.. or rather chose not to. I did manage to stay on plan for the days he was here, but the day he left I ended up going over points by who knows how much. I only had 11 left for the day, and we went out to dinner.. at which I ate a ton because I was starving. We had been up since 8am, normally we get up at noon because we work/stay up late. So I was eating lunch when normally it would have been breakfast and so on.. by the time dinner came around I was ravenous, not exactly sure why, but I'm convinced it had to do with the time.

Anyway, I was up to 237 yesterday, back down to 236.2 today. Hopefully some more drops off between now and the 23rd. I'd like to see at least a 1lb this week.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:50 AM   #42  

Just got back from my first bike ride in a really long time. It started off well, but I have decided that riding my bike around my neighborhood area is not going to work. I tried biking down the busy-ish road near my house and it was WAY to hilly for me at this point and too windy with cars. I was so paranoid someone was going to whip around the corner going fast and hit me. So... bike yes, location **** no! I'm going to take my bike up to Cleveland park on Thursday and try biking there instead, hopefully I can make that a weekly thing. I just don't want to have to drive 30 minutes to find a good place to work out! Frustrating...

Now I'm feeling a little sick to be honest, but I've been feeling sick the past week or so. I'm going to see what happens with my TOM, if it's unusual I will call my gyno's nurse again (I called the office last week and they never called me back! I may need to find a new gyno...).

In the realm of weigh ins... the other day the scale bumped up to 200 (sigh). Now I'm obsessing a little to get the number back to 1 something. This morning it started at 198, then went right back to 200 even! I'm kind of wondering now if the memory in the scale is going back to 200 automatically? It's just weird. I can now fit into pants at the "200" that didn't fit me at 197.4 a few weeks ago??? I'm happy about the pants but I'm very confused. I just want the weight to come back down. It's very frustrating to go up in weight during a weight loss challenge!

I hope this is a good week for everyone!
Old 10-21-2014, 12:09 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 180/182/123

Height: 5'0"

Default Moving up, hopefully next week is down :-)

I got to go on a fabulous cruise vacation, and I came back with the requisite "cruise weight". I was pretty careful, and didn't gain too much weight.

Hopefully this week will help me get back on track!
KuriousTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:16 PM   #44  

I'm not looking forward to this weeks weigh in, I'm expecting TOM soon and I have some kind of hormonal imbalance going on. I've been steadily gaining weight since "ovulation" a couple weeks ago. No idea why. I've been OP since then. I started working out again today, so that can't be why. Hopefully TOM will kind of reset my hormones or something. We shall see. Hopefully you guys won't think I'm pigging out gaining weight on this challenge because I'm definitely not!
Old 10-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 282/SeeTicker/160

I definitely will not be on track for a huge loss this week. A few rough days and my emotional eating is back but I am hoping for the best anyway. I'm a little up on the scale right now from last Thursday but I'd love to be at the same weight on Thursday this week as I was last week.
amylynnehicks is offline   Reply With Quote