Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 09:33 AM   #1  

Angry Bella Sacha

Hey there!
Just leaving this for whenever you come back on the boards. How was your week away? I hope it was restful!
How've you been doing on your eating & fitness goals this past week? I know it's usually harder when you're out of your normal routine.
My week was great--lost 2 more lbs., so I'm just 7 away from a Labor Day goal of 220! Yea!
I'm leaving this Saturday with my husband to fly up to South Dakota--my home state! We're spending some time with my family up there. But, I'll still probably check this board every few days, at least.
Have a wonderful week & I look forward to hearing how you're doing!

Jen
Old 07-29-2003, 07:20 PM   #2  
comeback member

Hi Jen!

I hope you are doing fine. I had a great week in Toronto. The only problem is that I didn't do a lot of exercise during that week and I am not happy about that! It is hard when you are on holidays to keep the good old routine but I know it is not an excuse. I did some walking but not as fast as usual...The good thing is that I am still fitting in my size 16 clothes! Phew! I actually put a lot of my old clothes away because they don't fit anymore. Anyway, I am happy to be back and am looking forward to going back to my routine.

You lost 2lbs!! I am so happy for you. You must be pretty proud of yourself. Good job!

I am changing schools in september. I just had an interview and got hired. I will be teaching french to 5th graders and 6th graders. I am quite excited. There's a sportsplex right next to the school so I plan to register in the fall.

I hope you are having a fun time with your family. I am looking forward to talk to you soon!

Sophie
Old 07-30-2003, 04:07 PM   #3  

Angry Welcome back!

It's good to see you back on the boards, Bella Sacha! I'm glad your week away went well, it sounds as though you basically maintained the level you were at, so that's good.
Congrats on the new job too, by the way! Sounds exciting. Are you looking forward to the change?
We actually haven't left yet for our trip to SD, but will be doing so very early on Saturday morning. So, I have a couple more free days to get in good workouts & prepare myself for an extended time away.
I WAS really happy with my 2-lb. loss last week, so thanks for mentioning it! I will be weighing a day early this week, on Friday, because of how early we have to get up on Sat. for our trip. I'm still hoping to see around 2 lbs. gone. I'll find out in 2 days!!!
I hope your week is going well! Let me know how things are going on your plan this week--

Jen
Old 07-31-2003, 10:38 AM   #4  
comeback member

Hey Jen,

I am glad to be back on the boards!

I've decided that at the end of august I will weigh myself!! Yuck! I think I am ready...or maybe not? *giggle* Well, the only thing I am really afraid of is to be addicted to the scale, weighing myself every 5 minutes! We will see...

I will spend the last 2 weeks of my holidays at my parents. I am looking forward to that. I can jog with my dog! When I moved in with my fiancé, I had to leave my dog and my cat at my parent's because my fiancé's allergic... I miss my them!

My plan is going alright. No junk food, no pops, no chocolate, no candies...You know, the usual! The only thing I had that wasn't that good was a iced capuccino. *sigh* But I really wanted one! I consider it a treat!

How about you? Had a treat lately or you've been a really good girl? *giggle*

Have a good day Jen and talk to you soon!

Sacha

:devil
Closed Thread