Old 04-24-2016, 05:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 124

Height: 5.5

Smile Accountability Log for 20-Somethings

Hello Fellow 20-Somethings!

I think that an accountability thread for this age group is necessary, especially since we are all on such crazy schedules at this point in our lives-- it is so easy to grab some food on the go or skip a workout. We need a place to keep ourselves, and each other on track.

I wanted to start this forum after I was told that I couldn't participate in another forum's support since I was not following the particular "plan" that others were competing against each other with. So in order to help motivate myself (and avoid being in a competition thread...) I started this one here.

In this forum we can post daily (or more often!) about what kinds of workouts and exercise we did for the day, as well as keeping a record of what we eat. I think this might be better for some of us than other threads, because we aren't all on the same weight-loss plans.

I'm a 22 year old female, and I weigh 130 pounds. My goal is to gain some muscle (I'm sooooooo squishy, lol), and to get into the habit to exercising regularly. University really turned my body into crap, and I want to lose the 15 pounds that I gained over my studies.

Please post about yourself! I cant wait to share this all with you
NinaB is offline   Reply With Quote