Old 07-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/154/135

Height: 5"4

Default So upset with myself

Ive been away for a long weekend and am just feeling so down and upset with myself. At first I was not eating any junk, had such strong willpower emotionally and mentally but then as soon as i had tiny slice of something its gone downhill from there. Ive managed to do my exercise every day but Ive been bingeing on junk. Its just there and I just cant seem to stop myself and Im so annoyed.
Today was so hard for me to my exercise, my head and body were fighting against me at every turn. It was a huge fight in my head, causing to me to find it so hard to physically do it. Now i just feel like its for nothing cos ive been eating cake, cookie, sweets etc. im just so angry with myself. It takes every part of me to work out and when ive done it i cant beleive i have, but i feel like ive just killed it.

Last edited by deb813; 07-02-2012 at 07:24 PM.
deb813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/167/147

Height: 5"10

Hi Deb813- I had a similar weekend. I had a dinner out and then a all day graduation party! Its so easy to just give up but its not that bad in all honeslty! Whats worth one long weekend or one month? I had a workout today too and it wasn't easy but tomorrow should be easier for us.
Rintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #3  

Height: 5'1

Everyone is going to have hiccups along the way. You should be proud of yourself for getting as far as you did. And you were on a weekend away too. Remember that tomorrow is another day and you can start over. Don't get down over this, we have all been there.
Dreamer2012 is offline   Reply With Quote