Old 11-21-2011, 07:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 296/289/180

Height: 5'9"

Cool Sexy Senoritas of the 20s Block!

Hey y'all!
This is a new thread for a group of 20-something girls who want a solid support group of other 20-something buddies. I started this idea originally in prettygirl's introduction thread, and I thought it grew too much to there, so it now has its own dedicated thread. Woot!

Here you can share your goals, questions, introductions, or whatever to your buddies, with the express understanding of a supportive (albeit, a might bit spicy) group of friends.

Here is how you add buddies!
You click on the person's name link in the little info box on the left side of their post, and a menu box pops up. The last choice should be to add them to your buddy list. Make sure as your adding more people, that you keep all the boxes check (even the ones you've already added). So that they are all on your list.

Have fun, my smexy little friends! And let us show them who are the hottest soon-to-be little mamacitas on the block!

CFAN

Last edited by cfan; 11-21-2011 at 07:29 AM.
cfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #2  
Forever fighting the fat

S/C/G: 185/171/153

Height: 5ft 9ins

Hey CFAN,
thanks for setting this up. I have stayed the same since my last weigh in (and pretty much over the last 6months!) im hoping that with this suport thread I can shift some of these unwanted pounds!
X Lexi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/188/150

Height: 5'8"

hey hey!
I had an awful weekend. Binge ate because I wasn't feeling well. Not a good excuse, I know. I didn't even weigh myself this morning because I knew it would just depress me. Oh well! I'm back on the wagon today.
prettygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:36 PM   #4  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Hey guys. I'm Sarah. 23. Just had a massive binging week where my weight went up a few pounds. Back on plan today and hoping this week will be good. Refusing to weigh myself for another week. I'm having trouble losing the last 25 pounds. Have been 200 since May, although I took a break and started maintaining till the begainning of this month. Its nice to meet you guys. One day at a time
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #5  
Forever fighting the fat

S/C/G: 185/171/153

Height: 5ft 9ins

yes one day at a time, I am now official 1 stone heavier than i was in march. i think i need to stop dwelling on the fact that i let myself gain my lost weight AND MORE! and just get on with loosing it again.
i slipped up today - the headlight went in my car and i had to drop it in the garage - they were an hour and a half!!! i dropped into a shop to grab something to eat as i was starving by that point and i ended up having a slice of pizza. :-(

even so Im hoping ive still had a reasonable amount of calories - maybe around 1500, so hopefully it wont have done too much damage

xxx
X Lexi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #6  
Against all odds

S/C/G: 340/331/170

Oh, Herro everyone!

Thanks for making this thread Cfan!

I fell off the wagon and weighed myself today to be accountable and I lost 5 lbs. good, but I feel bad for cheating and getting the rag is no fun either :[

I definitely anticipate a gain next week. :[ time to put it into overdrive while I can!
darlingbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 224/221/132

Height: 5'4''

I had planned to be super awesome this week and eat healthy. But what happens the first day? I end up eating "christmas dinner" with some people at school and of course we also end up drinking a beer or two :P So stupid, I could just go bang my head against a wall right now...
MathGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #8  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone! I love the thread title!

I've been sticking to plan and exercising. I'm so close to my goal weight/range. At least I think so, I'm not really sure where I'm stopping but I know that I don't want to lose much more.

Just recently started fitting into twos and my hip measurement went just under 36" which puts me around 2/4/6 depending on the brand. I really don't want to go much smaller than this, but my waist is 28" and I want to get that down a few more inches!

Also, is it just me or does the waist measurement not really matter much when it comes to jeans? I find that I really have to go by my hip measurement to get a good fit :s

X Lexi X - You have to look on the bright side—you maintained!

prettygirl, darlingbrit - Wonderful attitude ladies! Picking yourself back up after getting off track is hard!

baker23 - You can do it! You are such an inspiration for all that you have achieved thus far! You should be so proud of yourself!

MathGeek - That's ok, just try again and don't let this get you off track!

Last edited by sontaikle; 11-21-2011 at 04:33 PM.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #9  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

heeey What up?
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:11 AM   #10  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I lost 2.6 lbs in 2 wks. Could be better but I'm happy I had a lost at all
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 165|135|135

Height: 5'6"

hey everyone! I would really like to be a part of this group I have been trying to lose weight off and on since... as long as i can remember. I'm going to do it this time, though!
porcelainheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 178/155/126

Height: 5"7

Hi!

Am new to this site, am currently at 155.6 and have been since losing about 20lb on ww, now I am abroad and ww just does not work here (nothing other than cals on any packaging and NO meetings!)

Have a wedding to go home for in May and really want to be at my goal of 124lb by then but totally stalled where I am, not to mention recovering from a broken ankle so most exercise out of the question at the moment ( I also happen to hate it)

Need serious help staying on track weekends are my biggest downfall!

Help!
Sungseng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #13  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Have you tried calorie counting? If the calories are readily available to you then you might be able to switch to that while abroad.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #14  
Against all odds

S/C/G: 340/331/170

Ugh super stressed today. on Monday I have a huge test and I don't think i've studied enough and I am trying to come to terms with me not passing again. I'm taking the real estate test for california -____-

I couldn't talk to my beau on skype last night to calm down, haven't gotten alot of sleep, and almost talked myself out of going to the gym.....

I have concluded that I will press on and continue my week excercise goals and if I happen to lose, GREAT! If I gain, I am going to work doubly hard next week after my exam.

I guess the stress is mounting. In addition to a ton of work ahead of me. and all I want to do is sleep :[

I really don't want to have a bad food choice day to top it off.
darlingbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 178/155/126

Height: 5"7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post
Have you tried calorie counting? If the calories are readily available to you then you might be able to switch to that while abroad.
That is my current plan of action, using daily late to track it all!
Sungseng is offline   Reply With Quote