Old 07-17-2011, 11:41 PM   #1  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Height: 5'6"

Default <3 Weekly Chat July 17 - July 23 <3

Hey Everyone!
No one started the thread yet for this week so I though I would try my hand at it! Hope everyone's week has started off okay, I am ending my Sunday night right now. Got on the scale today for weight in and am at 160!!!!! Wooooohoooo! Super stoked SO CLOSE to the 150s! Also had a NSV today, my hubby told me how good I looked and wanted to take a picture of my legs to keep on his phone lol! So how are you all doing? Hoping that we all have a great week, with job interviews (chloe), moving (Krampus), working out (starting Insanity go Miz), and all the rest...don't want to leave anyone out! Keep on working ladies, lets all see some great losses and positive attitude this week!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Wow! That's an awesome NSV!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Munster Awesome NVS

---

Good morning ladies, I could have sworn up and down yesterday that I was close to 170 this was before I stepped on the scale, but when I steped on the scale 156! I was soo happy yet I still felt fat haha. So today I'm starting fresh and getting back on track with everything. No more flippen excuses I want to do this, I need to do this seriously! So I have Bootcamp at noon, yay for that.

This weekend was suppose to be two dates each day (well sort of dates, kind of like group dates.) I got the nerve to ask out two different guys for both sat and sun to come to stampede and both said yes, and one canceled and the other was a no show. so I'm done with those two morons. One change with me and thats it. I'm not doing a 30 day boy detox from all the guys. I'm not texting them. I'm (well I'll try not to reply haha at least I won't reply RIGHT away like I always do. I'll wait a few hours and just put one word answers....) but the me no texting is in affect!

So today is new, fresh start, fresh everything! It's time to get on track and back down to my damn goal, it's been a year too long I should have already been at my goal! No more set backs, at least no more huge ones!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #4  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Congrats Munster and Miz! Great results!

I had my boyfriend staying with me from the 5th, and he left on Saturday 16th. It's a bit of a bummer, because I'm British and he's American and his time at University here in England is up so he's moved back to the US for good =/. I'm uncertain about when the next time I'll see him will be, I'm currently saving up to move out but I've got to save up quite a bit of money and sort out visas and flights etc. I'm hoping to move in November, but we'll see. It just feels weird to not be able to call him like I usually would. When I was working last night I felt a slight sinking feeling when I thought "I'll call...oh wait, he's gone " But I just have to try and stay positive. I've been promising myself that I'll at least look better the next time I see him, so hopefully I can lose some pudge in the meantime!

My foot injury is back, which really sucks because after a weeks worth of running I thought it was gone. I did a 4 mile run yesterday (in the pouring rain, aww yeah) and I was really proud because it's the furthest I've ever run and I didn't stop for that long during it. But on the walk home it just kicked in really suddenly. I've iced it, taken pain killers and not doing anything today so I'm hoping it gets better.

I also reached 180 lbs on my weekly weigh in (although I appear to be 182 today?! Oh the scales, you) so I'm proud of that. In my weight loss blog I said to myself I would take pictures of every multiple of 5 lbs I would lose, so I took a new picture of me. The link is here if anyone wants to gander: http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs...ella/pictures/
It's pretty revealing as a warning! I see a difference in my stomach and neck, which was nice to see. It feels like I've not shrunk at all though!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Thanks for starting this week's thread, munstermommy! Congrats on your progress so far. I also appreciate the positive vibes... definitely need more of that in my life!

Miz, I agree. No more setbacks. Gotta get focused! It's hard when you're kind of ok with how you look now, even though you gave these goals in your mind for your future self. Makes it tough to keep pushing when it feels like you don't really haaaave to. Ugh. Oh well. We'll get there!

Riestrella
-- Ohhh, long distance is so hard! You're right though, it will be great motivation. You're planning to move to the states?

Well, I'm off tonight, working tomorrow, and then I've got a long stretch of days off. I've been struggling to get back into the right eating habits. I swear, going "off plan" for that vacation at home really messed me up. I've been eating way past my calorie allowance, eating junk, and not drinking water.

My goals for this week are simply to complete my required 1/2 marathon workouts and to make every effort to stick to my calories, or to at least create a deficit with exercise if it's impossible to stay under.

I'm just lacking MOTIVATION! I need something to jump start me again....
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #6  

Riestrella - long distance is definitely tough but hang in there!! Throughout our dating relationship with my husband we were always long distance and it was tough not being able to see him every day. I totally get that. But it was a great time for me to work on myself and get in shape and the times that I did see him were extra special.

We are actually long distance now too for 7 months as he is in the military and is deployed so it sucks not being able to call whenever. But Skype is great! That way you can see him and talk to him at the same time.
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #7  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Just a quick post to tell you all month 2 of Insanity is BEYOND INSANE!!!!! Omg did the first workout today and it was like starting over, kicked my ***to Tuesday and back lol!

Lilly-my brother in law is in the army too and is going to be deployed shortly for another tour in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you so much for his service to his country, and yours as well. It is so amazing to have such awesome men and women taking care of us and for them to have solid families supporting them at home.

FPSJ-thanks, trying to be upbeat has helped me through crappy days lol. I will keep sending good vibes, they help me too! Icant wait to beinthe stage you are now, keep working hard you WILL achieve your goals!

Rie-sending your way. I. Sorry about your bf moving, but it sounds like you are maybe following him? What an adventure! Congrats on the 4 miles woohoo and keep icing down the foot. Have you thought you might have a stress fracture? Those are notorious with prolonged long distance running. You might want to get it checked out if it persists much longer.

Mix-those boys can kiss your finely sculpted ***! They don't know what they are missing si forget them! Yay bootcamp! Insanity has worked well and I think when I'm done I'm going to try p90x have you heard anything about it? I know you will be at goal in no time with your new attitude and drive!
Old 07-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #8  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

FatPants - Yes, I guess I didn't clarify that in my post! I am planning on moving to the States to live with him. It's a big risk and one that is filled with potential flaws, but I'll never know if I don't try =). It's been a dream of mine to live in America before I got together with him, so I think this is a great opportunity since I'll have someone to live with.

LiLLy - Thank you for your support, I'm glad that I'm hearing from someone who's dealt with the long distance and has a positive outcome from it. And you're right about finding yourself in the time you get alone, I want to get in shape and do some of the things I've neglected for a few years (piano, guitar, writing, filming...general creative things!) so going to fire ahead on all cylinders! What are of the military is your husband in? When does he get home?

munster - Thanks medear I'm really tempted to try this Insanity workout! I am going to be moving to America to live with him as soon as I can. I need to think about how much to save, and it seems like a crazy idea to do in the recession, but I do want to treat it like an adventure and see what happens! Hmm, I'll have a look into that, but I might have to get someone to check it out...especially if I want to run this 10k. Thanks for the suggestion!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #9  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Hey everyone, much love to you all. I don't even know what I'm doing at this point, been "off plan" for a week now - almost no exercise, eating crap, binging on chocolate, drinking, not getting enough water...what's going on? This is NOT going to resolve moving-related stress.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:40 PM   #10  

Munstermommy - wow your workout sounds intense. I should probably look into that cause I don't know what Ill be doing once Im used to the 3rd level of 30DS. Thank you for the kind words too I feel madly ridiculously in love with that man and would rather wait years than be with anyone else so it makes the waiting easier

Riestrella - Hobbies are definitely important too ) Plus being pre-occupied makes time pass by faster. My husband is in the Navy but he's never been on a navy ship lol. He does medical stuff in the navy. I hope to have him home by thanksgiving

Krampus - sometimes its good to take some time off and forget about all the "diet" stuff One week isn't so bad, just dont let it turn into 2 or 3 or a month I have an issue on weekends with eating and not exercising so I completely understand.
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:40 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Popping in to say hello, I keep falling off the radar. Today is officially ONE YEAR since I started (afresh) on my weight loss/new lifestyle and while I'm not at goal and I know I probably could have/should have been...I'm still fairly happy with where I'm at.

And now I'm about to go out to the movies, eat a cheeseburger and fries and have a peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks. Maybe this is why I'm not at goal haha.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:23 AM   #12  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

FatPants - Yep and that's the problem is when we start to be okay with the way we look and then the motivation starts lacking completely.

Munster - haha your posts always make me smile.. I couldn't get into p90x it really wasn't for me but try it out, a lot of people like it. I just didn't. As for the boys yep they can pretty much all kiss my ***. haha. Oh good job on day one on month two!

krampus - is it close to pms time? oh the week before I start I'm like eating everything you can imagine in sight.

Rainbow *Waves*

Speaking of TOM...I'm not sure where she is I usually start around this time...or maybe that switched when I decided to use BCP then stop. hmm I'm confused because it seems to switch throughout the months now. One month I'm at this time the next it's at the end of the month. hmmm stupid stupid I was on a perfect set scedule now i'm all over the damn place. Or maybe I already had it? LOL omg I'm so confused! I think I did good on my diet yesterday yay me and boot camp kicked my butt. ugh I hate being in a room with no air at all, makes it hard to breath.

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 07-19-2011 at 08:24 AM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

munstermommy-- Yikes, those DVD's sound crazy! Are you seeing any changes in your muscle tone?

Riestrella
-- EEEEE that's so exciting! I made a big move from home as well, albeit within the same country. Still, it's an invaluable experience. Do it while you're young!

Krampus
-- Ugh, I did something similar when I moved to a new apartment. The results were not good. So, don't do what I did! Stop now, right this minute, and make the choice to stop binging on junk and eat all the healthy foods you want. Once life settles down, you can get back to counting and your workouts. Sending you good vibes for a safe move!

Rainbow
-- OoOO that sounds delicious! Hahah that is also why I am not at goal.... blah. Still, I saw your pics over on the photo thread, lookin' good!
It's like I was saying to Miz, when you're semi-ok with your appearance, it makes it that much harder to continue with your plan because there's less visual motivation. We'll have to brainstorm for other ideas to keep us on point!

Miz--Where are you that has no air?!

So, it's been a full 2 weeks since I got home from vacation. I don't think I can blame "water weight" anymore. Time to update the ticker, to be accountable.

Siiiiigh.

Anyway, my strength class was amazing last night. I was sweating like crazy, and my legs are killin' me! I ended up running on the treadmill as well after the class, which was a bit rough.

Speaking of rough, today's run is SURE to be a hard one. Especially since it's still in the 90's here... gross. I'll have to take it slow.

Excited, because after tonight, I don't have to go near work for 5-ish days! I totally need a mental break. I've got lots of stuff to get done, and fun plans for the weekend.

What do you all do to help you stay on point with your eating? I have very few issues with exercise, if any. That is just a part of my life now. Where I struggle is with food. I just eat way too much! Aaahhggggg.

OK, time to go be productive.
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #14  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Just finished Day 2 Max Interval Plyo and OMG that was one of the worst things EVER!!!! My lower back and abs (my whole core) is SORE from yesterday, but woohoo that makes me happy because I WANT ABS BACK AFTER 2 KIDS LOL! I know for sure I can lose 10 more pounds this month doing this workout, going to the gym too, and staying on point with eating. It's just going to suck haha!

FPSJ-These workouts are freakin CRAZY lol, and yes for sure seeing a lot more definition in the arms and legs, and losing inches in the waist and hips. I am a runner/weight lifter at heart and this is all plyometric cardio so it really leans you out and shreds you seriously. It is amazing. Seeing weight loss, muscle tone, and inches lost I would recommend it to anyone looking to seriuosly get into shape and shred out! You can do it FPSJ! Just stay on top of those calories. I use My Daily Plate on livestrong.com to calorie count and I have also just made sure to stock a TON of fruits and veggies in the house. We don't eat cookies, chips, or stuff like that anyway so it's never here, makes life easier. I just have to stay away from pizza and bread SIGHHHHHHH!

Miz-I think I will try p90 after this just to see if I like it and also because I will have an awesome cardio base but would like to get back into weight training. I'm glad I can bring you smiles I like it when people are happy and if I can have a positive effect!

Lilly-You would probably love Insanity it's freakin ridiculous lol! Today I was a melting puddle of sweat and skin on the floor ready to die after I finished and my baby girl looked at me and said "Gahhhhhhpllll" and I totally agreed with the sentiment haha! You should totally try it! I will keep your hubby in thoughts and prayers .

Rie-No problem . I hope the foot gets better and that you are able to keep training for that 10k. There's nothing like the sense of accomplishment you feel when you cross the finish line of a long race!

Keep working ladies, let's lose and get super hot for the rest of the summer!!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Ugh..I don't know where to begin besides I'm completely screwed up! I'm frustrated and yeah I'm talking down on myself..but I've been messing up since May. & this past 2 weeks has been REALLY bad. I have drastically bounced back up to 136...and am severely depressed over it. All my clothes aer tight and I just feel like bawling my eyes out. I know what I have to do to get back on track but it's just getting the strength back up to do it. I hope all yall ladies are doing great..I'm just trying to stay accountable. Hopefully the next meal I will be good.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote