Old 06-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #46  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen View Post
Runningfromfat - Thank you! and ugh I hate bras my boobs aren't big so if I don't need to wear one I won't usually unless I'm at work...but I can't get bras that fit me perfectly. They're either small or big never in between.
Yep, I think bras are pretty much evil. I really need to wear one but it's been impossible finding a good fit locally. This is the first time I've ever ordered bras and I'm just hoping like crazy they actually fit well because this has been such a pain to get them here. Adding to the fun I'll have to pay return postage if I need to send them back (and that won't be cheap from abroad, ugh!). Personally, I'd just love to get them all custom fit, sigh....
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #47  
Junk Warrior

S/C/G: 275/241/180

Height: 5'10

I live in california...I hate all these *****es that have eaten whatever they wanted their whole life and STILL look as thin as a rail. Not to mention their perfect F-ing tans and their perfect perky tits! It pisses me off that I have to be hungry all the time and those chicks can eat pizza and **** I dont even eat when Im not dieting! Then they have the balls to yell stupid **** out their window at me because I finally felt pretty enough that day to wear high heels!!!

I JUST WANT TO TAKE A TWO BY FOUR TO THEIR PRETTY LITTLE FACES!!!!!!

i like this thread <3<3<3

Last edited by BowandArcher; 06-17-2011 at 12:07 PM.
BowandArcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #48  

I am confused as to why I always have to have a "fight or flight" response to EVERYTHING! I can't just sit and be happy, I always automatically find something to fret about. If I try my hardest not to, I feel bored. Either boredom or worry...I just want to feel happy and chill!
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Oooh this is like therapy!

-I'm still frustrated that I had to start over with my weight loss. This week, I have reached the weight I was at before the holidays. If I had stayed in my groove, I'd be at goal. Oh well.

-I'm annoyed that one of my good (tall and skinny) friends constantly feels the need to make comments about weight, her traithaloning, her wealthy dates, her wealthy family, etc etc. Major jealousy issues.

-I'm sad that I can't get a date myself. I just don't hang out in bars, I like library books, and I enjoy aerobics classes. I'm girly, sue me!

-I'm frustrated with my employer (and myself) for not properly collaborating on my vacation schedule. I am now scrambling and will probably have to change flights.

-I'm sad that I still have no self confidence.

-I'm a little homesick

-and now I have to go to work. Siiiiigh.

That felt good. I like this thread. hahaha

Sending you all good thoughts!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

Aggggh! I'm just annoyed with everything lately.

My family is a ton of drama and think family get togethers are necessary. I can't stand them! Besides, my own mom called me fat yesterday =[

My bf is sitting there eating a dang hot dog and I really really want one. He loses three pounds a week eating horrible food. I gain weight eating healthy.

The most though, i hate going to our indoor pool, and seeing little skinny *****es in bikinis. UGGGGH I wanna be them =[
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 130/126.8/120

Height: 5'2"

I absolutely haaaaaaaaaaaaaate the cellulite on the back of my thighs! There's 1 "dimple" that is extra deep and gross looking and sits right on the side of my left thigh. UGH!

Ah, felt good to let that out. LOL
ImOnAMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 224/188/147

I am so angry that i went off plan for 4 days last week

and now i have to weigh in tomorrow and if i am up i will be even more piss'd off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
curlysue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 194/194/145

Height: 5'4"

I'll go easy with my first rant.

I hate that I'm mentally stuck here at 194. I workout semi-consistently and eat like a bird during the week. Then the weekend comes and everything goes to ****. I love my boyfriend but saying he supports me and hen ordering a plate of fries/onion rings with cheese and a chocolate Jonny rockets shake doesn't help!!! The man craves very very bad food and it shows. He's gained 20 pounds in the last 5 months or so. F

Second, I hate my job. No one here is nice to me, I'm invisible! They're openly interviewing people for my job and talk about it infront of me. Plus they eat junk/ candy all the time. My one co-worker is now a size 0 because she eats and "can't gain weight if she tries"!!! Dont you despise people like that?! I do!

Lastly, I'm jealous of everyone getting engaged/mariried. I should be here too but due to financial, job and family problems I'm not. I'm going to try on bridesmaid dresses for my best friend's wedding on Thursday and I'm hoping with spanx I can fit a 14! I already cut out the tags from my clothes so I don't have to see the sizes. Her lil sister is MOH and she's like a 4. How can something look good on her and I??

Enough ranting for now. Thanks for the support!!
RoadtotheNewMe1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #54  

I hate smartasses on forums who think they have it all figured out. Arrrg.. just.. /annoying paris hilton voice/ what-eveeeer..
khat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:03 PM   #55  

I got these bug bites today, plus 4 more including 1 in my ear and 1 in my elbow!!! Makes me afraid to go outside and exercise, I am so itchy and I cannot handle any more
Neck

Face-shiny with cortozone, which is not strong enough lol

foot

other foot

wrist, which is supposed to be straight, IDK how obvious it is, but it is extremely raised, like a mini bug bite mountain

I am going to scream ugh I am so itchy
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 228/220/140

Height: 5'9.5

Mad that I cant wear dresses without stockings because my thighs feel like sand paper against eachother
LastTrain2Para is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:01 AM   #57  
On my way to Skinny!

S/C/G: SW220/150-160GW

Height: 5'5

So glad i found this thread =)

I am SO MAD at myself. I have been at this for 2 years and keep loosing 20lbs, than gaining it back, than loosing it, and gaining...well a few months ago i had gotten down to 192 and I have been DESPERATELY been waiting to hit 189...was so close!! Now...idk what happened to let myself go, was costantly eating out and eating whatever i wanted, and not working out, now i gained back 25lbs!!!! That took me MONTHS to loose!! Ughghgh!!! And I feel so HUGE n can def feel bigger and my clothes are tight. It just sucks!!!

I hate that even one bad meal, or snack, I GAIN!!!!!!

I hate that my stomach hangs, most big girls are big but their stomachs dont hang, I HATE IT!!!!!!!

I work night shift plus have a 5 year old and I hate that im not skinny, that i have to be so tired and WORKOUT and be stressed all the time to still try and get everything done in my day. I just wish i was SKINNY ALREADY!!!

Im tired of wearing way to big tshirts!!!!! I want to wear cute girly clothes!

Ive been telling myself for 5yrs that im gonna lose weight, i have a closet full of clothes i have bought for motivation that i want to fit into. Im tired of just starring at them :/

70LB gain when I was pregnant and never lost it WHYYYY

LOL ok thats my rant =)
mateosmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:44 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

I'm so unsure if I I'm doing the right course at Uni. I'm stressed out. Do I change/ not change course. Will I ever get a job doing my current course?

I'm also moving soon, and have not met by new flat mates.

And my sleeping is so disturbed. I catch 4 hours a sleep at night, I'm really tired now at 11 am, but if I go to bed now, I won't be able to sleep at night.

I'm sick of suffering from depression. I just want to get emotionally healthy.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:01 AM   #59  
Grace

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/154

Height: 5'9

I hate my job, its such hard work, i hate my manager, it makes my hard job even harder because he even breathes annoyingly. I dont think I want to even do my job anymore but ive got so used to the money, and a different one would never pay as well! Do i want to do a job i hate just for money?! and do i even hate this job or just hate my manager?!!! I really want to emigrate out of London but would I be able to get work elsewhere?? would i be able to support myself?! arghghg!
Blondie160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:19 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Starting out with the intention of a mini rant...but who knows, I get carried away...

I'm so pissed at myself for maintaining and kind of taking a break for the past few months. I know I started a new job, my first ever full time one, and I should give myself a bit of a break - but why? Other people manage to work full time and still lose weight.

I'm pissed off that I'm not at goal and it's almost the anniversary of when I started this journey. It definitely wasn't an unachievable goal in a year, and I have no one to blame but myself.

I'm pissed off that what I want to eat most of the time isn't good for me. And I'm pissed off that I'm letting myself slip more with eating it, thinking that a couple higher calorie days won't matter. Sure. A couple won't matter. But they won't have me losing again either.

I'm pissed off that it has been at least a month, maybe 2 or even more since I had a proper loss. And I'm pissed off that I haven't seen anything under 60kg.

I wish this thing was easy. I wish I could just be one of those people that eat what they want and look good.

I hate that I don't care as much about being healthy as I do about being smaller....I know I started this as a way to lose weight AND be more healthy, but all I can think about now is just staying smaller and getting smaller than I am now. I would live on cheeseburgers, fries and mexican food if I could.

Ok, that wasn't a tiny rant. And I don't feel better - I hate that I never feel true contentedness.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote