Old 05-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #16  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

What ticks me off is when people who are BIGGER then me have the nerve to comment about anything I eat, or how I eat. I remember one time my aunt when she first movedd here was like, oh wow you got fat...ummm lady I might be fat but your STILL 40 pounds more then me!

I generally tell people to shut up. I have no problems telling my co-workers where to stick it when comments come from them and vice cerse (but that just happens to be my work place) and two if I was in your situation where I couldn't tell my co-worker to shut up, I would have said well if you know anything about proper dieting and have done any research on it, you would know that starving yourself get's you no where, and I don't infact eat too much, I eat just the right amount. So thanks.

I don't like to shut my mouth and I don't sugar coat things period (as some of you might have noticed on the board haha, I'm the exact same way outside the computer to.)
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I had a neighbor say to me once "no wonder you are fat , every time I see you, you are eating". This wasn't true , of course. She may have seen me eat at some time, but I didn't eat "all the time" but when I did eat I ate the wrong things, especially too much sugar. We just have to learn to forgive these people for their ignorance.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #18  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Ever since I learned this phrase as a teenager I love having opportunities to use it (I've shared it on the boards before) : "Thank you for your opinion, I'll take that into consideration." It's a super polite way of telling people to butt out.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 162/154.0/115

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale02 View Post
Ever since I learned this phrase as a teenager I love having opportunities to use it (I've shared it on the boards before) : "Thank you for your opinion, I'll take that into consideration." It's a super polite way of telling people to butt out.
YES. I'm going to start using this in regular conversation, I like it.
Dorian5 is offline   Reply With Quote