Old 07-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #31  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

What a great thread! I honestly haven't rewarded myself in the past for weight loss milestones, but I'm slowly beginning to. My first reward will be new shoes when I reach 149. I plan to get at least two pairs of these really adorable Crocs! My next reward will probably be getting my hair chemically straightened (it's wavy, and so thick)! Getting some great ideas from everyone, can't wait to read more!
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #32  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I listed some rewards for myself in the excel spreadsheet where I keep track of my weigh-ins, but I found I couldn't think of any rewards that would motivate me. The scale going down seems enough of a reward

However I plan to apply to teach abroad once I've reached my goal!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

ohhh, when i hit 150, i can think more about going to theme parks, like six flags hahahah.
abejune23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:36 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/145

Height: 5'7

Ohhh I love the idea of the Trollbeads (Out east we have Pandora.. sounds like the same thing). I was never really interested in getting a pandora (my mother and sister are crazy about them) but.... you may have changed my mind... hmm I'll have to think about this. hahahaha

AAAAANYWAYYYy.. I more or less broke my weight loss into 4 goals. As I only want to loose 64lb (-only- being subjective here) I decided something every 15lb would work for me. At 15 lb I am going out with a bunch of girl friends to my favorite little spanish restaurant. I know, its kind of counter productive... I just wanted an excuse to go to my favorite restaurant as its a little pricey, and I can test myself to see if I can behave in public. (I have this planned for tuesday after work!!) At 30lb I am not sure what I will do. At 45lb I am going to buy myself a nice necklace to replace the current one that I wear daily, as it is getting old and ruined. Then finally at 60 lb I will take all the money I have saved by bringing lunch and not eating out, and buy a new wardrobe.

After seeing some other rewards, I might make the necklace 30 and 45 a bikini . But I think that all depends on how I feel at 45. haha. This is all assuming I dont trash the whole idea and go with the pandora, of course!
sabri711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:06 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I have a chart next to my exercise stuff- every day I work out 45 minutes, I get a +2, 30 minutes I get a +1, 20 minutes +0.5. When I reach my next minigoal (10%) I'm going to add up all of them together, and that's the amount of money I can spend on a cute new outfit! So far, I'm up $20! Woohoo!
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:51 AM   #36  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I don't really have any set rewards that I want to get, but as I'm losing weight I do want to spend more money on making me look good - because I feel good! I don't want to go out and buy loads of clothes, because in the back of my mind I'm saying "Well when I'm at my goal weight then this might not fit me." It doesn't stop me buying the odd thing here and there, but I know the REAL shopping spree will come when I'm near the 130 lb mark!!

I know it sounds cheesy, but seriously, losing weight is an incredible reward in itself. I put in a lot of hard work to lose weight, and seeing the pounds and inches drop off me is more rewarding than anything I could buy. Treats are treats, and I like who I am and where I'm going in life so I think I deserve treats no matter how much weight I lose!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 07:57 AM   #37  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

I thought about rewarding myself, but it somehow doesn't appeal to me and my lifestyle. I am already the type of person that tries to not waste money on stuff. So I only buy things when I need them. I'd feel guilty for indulging myself, because I don't NEED the stuff.

I could consider "experience" rewards, but then.. I am the type of person to try and have great experiences whenever I can. I deserve it any day of the week, wether I am loosing weight or not.

And then, cliche as it may sound.. to me the biggest reward is already that I am enjoying my body more and more every lbs I lose. So, I don't know. I'm just an a-typical consumer to begin with. lol.
philana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:06 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 216/182.9/122

Height: 5'

I'm planning to. I have enough money in my disposable income for all of these (when they roll around, all at once would send me broke), but the ultimate goal present will be paid for by my SO.

Under 90kg - new pair of jeans (nothing expensive, but I only have 1 pair that fit right now!)
85kg - new pair of shoes for the gym/running - these will be my 5k shoes!!
75kg - Mani/Pedi
69kg - new pair of heels (this is no longer obese!!)
65kg - Massage
60kg - a night away (I work for a 4.5 star hotel chain, so I get cheap rooms at all of our hotels - just haven't taken advantage of it yet!)
Ultimate Goal - 55kg - New dress, shoes, and a pair of earrings to match my Emerald ring.
Cheece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:16 AM   #39  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Yup... when I get under 200... I'm getting myself $85 worth of a specific yarn that will end up being this sweater/jacket/thingie that will also be a goal... since I'll be making it in "small".

As for others... probably stuff like malabrigo laceweight yarn, or specific needles, or possibly equestrian related stuff. I'm considering a horse as my final goal weight "prize". I'm financially ready for one... but thinking that maybe I'll just take lessons until I'm down to my goal weight.
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:27 AM   #40  

Height: 5'6"

Oh god yeh, I used to reward myself all the time! It helps keep you highly motivated, especially if you're doing it for something you really need to splash out on.
chantistars is offline   Reply With Quote