Old 01-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #1  
Phil1:6

S/C/G: 253(old)/220(new)/ticker/170

Height: 6'

Smile Check-In

I have nothing to complain about- I'm being consistent as of late thank you Jesus, and I have nothing to be really excited about, slow & steady is whats goin on now- but I just wanted to check in!
Im pretty stressed that Im starting school again in 2 days!!
I'll be in the last (reportedly hardest) semester of nursing school, and working about 24 hours a week, and very involved in my church... AND I'm even missing a couple days of class for my trip to Europe in less than 2 months! I guess Im excited, but have a little bit of nervousness feeling this mountain of completion in my life- as far as school & my weight loss goes is insurmountable. I know its not- and I know I WILL finish this, but its kinda scary too
Anyways, hola everyone! I dont know if there's like a daily check in thing in this section or not, just felt like postin this
Have a good day everyone!
DaughteroftheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #2  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Hey, nice to see you on here! I was wondering how you were doing. The "weekly chat" threads are good for daily check-ins. They move fast but are really encouraging to post in.

I just got back from Europe a few days ago and I had an amazing time. You will too - keep your eyes on the prize!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #3  
Phil1:6

S/C/G: 253(old)/220(new)/ticker/170

Height: 6'

Oh found it right after I posted this haha!!
I shall! Cant wait to go!! I know I wont be at my goal weight by then, but I guess thats for a reason- I cant lose weight FOR Europe, I want it to be forever... but I know it will be awesome!
See ya in daily chat
DaughteroftheKing is offline   Reply With Quote