Old 12-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #1  
Ready for a smaller me.

S/C/G: 255/221/150

Height: 5'2

Default Pictures on Thursday

UGH. Okay, so it was my idea for my sisters and me to get our pictures professionally taken by a photographer on Thursday as a surprise gift for my mom, but I'm dreading it! They are both tiny (TINY!) and I already know how I'll look next to them. Really, they will serve as motivation for me so that next Christmas, I can have a body that I'm decently happy with.

Obviously, as much as I wish I could drop 80 lbs overnight, that just ain't happening. (We wish!!!) But, I also don't want to be more bloated than I need to be! What foods should I avoid tomorrow and Thurs so I'm not more bloated than I need to be? Also, I'm getting directly off a plane and heading to get them done, just an FYI. I should drink lots of water, right?
kaelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #2  
Daily Struggle

Height: 5'3

Avoid foods with sodium, salt, preservatives, and drink water, and you will be fine! I'm sure you will look beautiful and your mom will love the photo
Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #3  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I read a tip in "Lucky" magazine that says working out right before an event means you'll have a healthy radiant glow. Couldn't hurt to do that, and avoid anything salty or starchy. You know how you feel thin when you are hungry? Aim for that feeling (within reason).
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Just an idea, as I don't know what you have in mind...but have you thought of doing black on black photos? Basically, you and your sisters would wear all black clothing, and have a black background. They are really cool pictures, and you can't even see your body in the pics at all. I fully intend on doing my family photos this way, as it masks your body but they look awesome. They are really nice in black and whites/sepias, and they make your face and eyes really 'pop' as well. They really focus them on your face, and I can just picture three sisters in one of those settings and I bet it would look amazing! Hope all goes well! You should post one for us to see!
jaimie1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #5  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Just remember, chick up, shoulders back (but not so far back that you're pushing your boobs forward) and if you can, hands on hips! Those angles have worked for me for YEARS when the photographer knows what he is doing!

You are absolutely a beautiful girl in your profile pic. Your mother is going to love the photos!

and yes, drink lots of water!!!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote