Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Lianna They really need to bring some of that low cal bread over here...it's so frustrating! The Corpse Bride is pretty fun!

FPSJ Ah I think weekends like that as long as you realise you can't do it all the time! And yay for back on track. And a date? Fun? I usually copy paste my threads..but as I'd posted it..hah. Oh well, no harm done really! I ended up getting my boyfriend a 1 hour massage voucher and a place for men only that serves beer and has X-Box haha. I also got him some sake (Japanese spirits that he enjoys) and a book on custom cycles (as in bicycles, he likes to cycle). I feel like it's not quite enough, especially since he said he got me 3 things as well but spent like $100 more than I did...but it's the thought that counts, right? I might see something else closer to Christmas anyway.

KatVee No idea...I remember reading something or seeing something somewhere about Sandra Bullock loving to get her "area" vajazzled...sorry but that isn't going to make me want it any more than I do now - which is not at all haha. Jewels on your hooha? WHAT IS THE POINT!! My boyfriend said he would laugh. Point and laugh. At my lady parts. Hah.

Linds Actually kind of closer to 154...but I am going with 153.8 because that's what it is and it sounds better! I am wishing you luck for your 2 pounds. I'm hoping for similar this week..but we'll see!

Lilly Wow you're doing awesome and you're so close! How cool is that! I happen to enjoy Ferrero Rochers, but I used to hate them! Craziness. Now they're a very occasional treat!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

I just wanted to check in with you ladies and let you know that I am doing well.

I weighed in at 153 this morning which is the lowest weight I've been at in my adult life. Since I last posted I haven't tracked a single calorie on mydailyplate. I've basically just stopped obsessing. I eat when I'm hungry and I don't eat when I'm not. I watch my portions and since I stopped making it so much about calories I've added in more nutritious foods and make that my main priority. I don't freak out if I don't work out everyday. I work out when I feel like it... which hasn't been much lately. I am trying to get my headaches in check and I am working with a new doctor on that.

Anyway, I'm doing quite well and feel a huge weight off of my shoulders. No more obsessing!

I'm glad to see everyone is doing well. Happy Holidays
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'0

thanks for all the support guys! i did okay with the food today but i'm just way too tired to work out :-/

and nutella is awesome!

KatVee garlic knots are these awesome little appetizers...its little chunks of pizza dough with butter and garlic
angeluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

stella & krampus, you guys are awesome! i can't do push ups at all, even my girly on-the-knees one are all wimpy and i'm pretty sure i'm doing them wrong... and i hear ya on the nutella! when i lived back home, i used to buy a small one from the convenience store and polish it off in one sitting... sad and gross, i know.....

katvee, what did you do to detox? sorry if you mentioned it before, i have the attention-span of a 5 y.o.

angeluv, aww... sorry your weekend was a bust but you're in the right mindframe. just get right back on track and weigh yourself on thursdays like you normally do! sure you ate more than you do on your diet but it doesn't sound like you went on any kind of crazy binge so the damage should be minimal. hang in there!!

mybigwish, good luck on your LSAT! i can understand the pains of a studying marathon since i had one last week, haha.... just tell yourself it'll be over soon! only a few more days! and you can still eat healthy! you can do it!!!!

rainbow, vajazzle!!! hahaha.... you should totally do it if it's free! i think it's hilarious... congrats on the lost! man, you seem to be moving down so fast! (or maybe it's just me that's moving so slow )

lianna, how the **** did you find a bred that is that low in calories?! what's the name? where can we get it???! lol. although i doubt i'll be able to get any in japan, but still

FPSJ, sometimes it's ok to just have a really fun weekend, even if you go overboard a little. just get right back on track from this week. sounds like you had loads of fun! and thanks for the kind words and not making me feel like i'm a bad person for avoiding that girl! haha (rainbow, you too )

hey lilly! welcome and yeah, i always thought that tasted like nutella too!! those chocolates are sooooo good though. they're evil...

SO! tuesday morning here... man, am i sleepy... and SORE! i did day 2 of 30DS L3 and man, it's hard! i hurt all over! lol. i even have this ridiculous bruise on my upper arm from doing those plank raises on your elbows (or whatever they're called)!!! i bruise super easy. haha. i'm off to the elementary school in like 15 minutes to teach 3 back-to-back classes of 11y.o. and i feel like i soooo don't have the energy. it's like i closed my eyes to go to bed last night and then before i knew it, my alarm was ringing and i was like "wtf?! i just went to bed! *cries*". lol. anyways. good news, i saw 77.0 this morning! it's a super tiny loss but.... *drumrolls* it makes me 169.8!! under 170! yatta!! i'ma wait a bit before updating my ticker, but still!! it's got me really excited

have a good day all.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'0

i've seen the vajazzling online...i'm just wondering how the **** they keep those crystals on unless they are using some kind of super glue on your hoo-ha lol
angeluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

hey casey, that's great! i don't write out everything out either but still kinda try to add up the calories in my head

oh and i forgot to mention! i cooked this last night http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/12/p...nny+Recipes%29 with asparagus and it was soooooo delicious! i was seriously proud of myself! haha.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #37  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

So lets see I still don't have a scale...nor have I been to a department store to step on one...so really I have no clue what my weight is...YIKES I may get on that eventually, sometime on my next pay. I attemtped to start lastnight JM30S level 1 but something in my arm went snap and I fell on my face doing a pushup...so weird and then I attempted for another 15 minutes and just gave up...but at least I went a tried to do and she kicked my butt again.

Lets see what else me and that dude are over, turns out me asking the right question ticked him off royally and turned him into an asshat...but ya know it happens. I really must change my karma when it comes to men...Maybe I should be trying to find a nice guy not some bad boy wannabe douchewad, who can't shut up about money money money...

My xmas money comes in weds from my parents I'm for sure gonna join weight watchers this week now, I've been wanting to do it for a while but decided not to do it due to the new "point" system coming out (which is actually cheaper to join this week then it was last week) So thursday? Here's hoping oh wait I'm off thursday so thursday would be perfect.

Today's work week is short, only 3 days because I books off two for the xmas party and a recovery day the day after. So here's to a 4 day weekend! woot!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #38  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Rainbow - Yes. Nutella and Peanut Butter. I said I gained 20 lbs

Kawaii - I do them on my knees, but they still count Just try working your way up, that's how I did. I started with 1 set of 10, then 3 sets of 10, then 3 sets of 15, now I'm on 4 sets of 15.

SO I opted to just join WW online. I still may go to a meeting this week, but someone gave me tickets to the White House Christmas Tree lighting, and its during the meeting that I was going to go to. I estimated my weight at 170. I really have no idea, pre-Thanksgiving I was 167, but then Thanksgiving happened, as did TOM, and dinner tonight as I was re-joining, so I'll weigh tomorrow.

I logged in all of my food for the day (I already had it in FitDay) and surprisingly, it all fits. I didn't have the best dinner tonight because I refuse to be an adult and buy real food for my apartment, but it wasn't bad.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #39  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

KatVee: I've started adding in more chicken, fish (mostly salmon and tilapia). And some diary like lowfat cottage cheese, skim milk (tastes bad, so I'm kicking it, I think), some light cheese a couple times a week (like half a slice on a tortilla "sandwich", or a tbsp of parmesan in my broccoli bake). I'm experimenting with it right now.

And yes, I LOVE Nutella with animal crackers! Now I remember why I got to over 200 lbs. Lol!

rainbowstripe: The bread is a kind I've never seen before, and it's cheaper than a lot of others. It's frome some brand called Healthy Life.

KawaiiCandie: Lol! It's brand is Healthy Life, which I'd never heard of (probably because they don't advertise - the bread is their high fiber, 99% fat free bread. I bought it at walmart for like $2. It's a long loaf - I'll have to share to get it eaten in time.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 12-06-2010 at 08:12 PM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #40  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Good morning! This thread has groooooown!

Weight was 126.2 lbs this morning. 57.2 kg. Good! Today I'll shoot for 1300 or less and not eat ice cream like I did yesterday. Not going to run today as my knees feel a smidge strained, so I'll do Tae Bo and 100 pushups. Today's lunch is eggplant, shiitake mushroom, pasta and onion peanut sauce stir-fry. I hope the carb factor doesn't make me a hungry beast in the afternoon.

rainbowstripe GET THE VAJAZZLE! I've always wanted to know someone personally who had that done. As for the package and Nutella, I can buy that here but it's up to you. If you want to feel like a saboteur, be my guest

LiannaKole That sounds good - I wish I could share that loaf with you!

stellarosa27 Have you tried non-knee pushups? If you can do 60 knee ones you can probably do the manly kind too!

MiZTaCCeN Good luck finding a nice guy who isn't a gigantic pansy. It's a very delicate balance.

KawaiiCandie YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH 160s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at you go, I'm still not convinced you aren't addicted to the pain of exercise

caseygail Congratulations on beating food obsession as well as a new low weight!

LillyLover We are the same weight today! You're getting really close to goal - how are you going to celebrate? I want some Nutella too >_<

LindsB 2 lbs, you can do it. At this point I will soil myself if I lose 2 lbs by Xmas. Let's push on forward.

KatVee I always liked Nutella on toast the best but I imagine animal crackers is good too. Go work out, you'll be less cold later.

FPSJ Your weekend sounds magical. I can't even imagine snow here, it's like 50 F and drizzling rain today. What sort of dress are you looking for?

angelluv Garlic knots are Satan incarnate. SO GOOD. I forgot those even existed.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Rainbow- either way you are making great progress

Kawaii- Congrats on being below 170! That's fantastic!

Krampus- I would be THRILLED with 2lbs by Dec 24. I would prob ssoil mmyself as well if I wasn't constantly "backed up" lol!

I did make it to the gym tonight. I went really hard on the bike so I hope I can keep it up this week. I have to get up super early like 4am for work on Wednesday so hopefully I push through and not let it exhaust me too much!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #42  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

GUESS WHAT! I gave in and joined weight watchers point program online. I really see myself abusing calorie counting so this should keep me under control better!! Not to mention my parents are such a great support that my mom says as long as I stay with my goals and am happy with myself she'll keep footing the bill for it. I'm on cloud 9!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #43  
Staying the Same

mybigwish That's awesome! I hope it works well for you.

LindsB Amen, what gives?! I eat all this fiber - beans, fiber cereals, vegetables - and all I get is gas. Still sh!tting twice-3x a week.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #44  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

Thank you all so much for your kind words--they're really great motivation!

LindsB, it's nice to see you again! It's been a while since we've posted in the same thread. I'm going to start working out again in about a week, and I'm already mentally preparing myself! I hope I have as much success at the gym as you.

Krampus, I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get to goal! It's difficult to think of good non-food rewards. I am reconsidering my goal a little bit, though...I know it's not good to compare, but I see people who are taller than me going for target weights lower than mine so I'm wondering if I should lower mine. But I have a really curvy shape, so I know my weight distributes differently compared to others. My boobs probably weigh about 4 pounds on their own...34D's on a 5 foot 3 girl at 126 pounds look kind of crazy.
LillyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #45  
Staying the Same

It's hard not to make everything a contest, especially with weight loss. Go for what you think looks good on YOU and don't worry about what other people are doing. Boobs are a factor, like you said, as well as being able to live your life without backsliding massively from having one cupcake.

It says on here my goal weight is 115 but if sustainability, health and my undying love for buffets weren't part of the equation I would want to be 105 or so. Then again I like the "hungry" look and I have 34AAs.

Last edited by krampus; 12-06-2010 at 10:14 PM.