Old 12-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

platformnine Did you buy the skirt? That sounds like a deal I wouldn't have passed up had I wanted it a lot! Laptop sleeve is cool too! I feel like I haven't got my boyfriend decent presents. But I'm often thinking that way. Yay for your low cal day!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #167  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Rainbow - I realllly wanted it, but my money is tight right now and I reasoned with myself that I have an awful lot of skirts in my wardrobe already. I may ask my mom for it for a Christmas present. Maybe I'll cave and go back to buy it lol.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #168  

platformnine Ah, I'm like that sometimes...I won't buy something because I hate parting with money, but if I really want it I'll often go back to get it a few days later. I just realised why I couldn't find the link to your designs yesterday - I was on your diet blog rather than your design one haha - silly me!!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #169  
Mary

Rainbow - LOL, yup, that would definitely give you some trouble finding the link. I stopped posting in my diet blog because it gets spam comments constantly. I'm better at blogging about inspiration and art lol. now you have me really thinking about that skirt. My friend almost talked me into buying it. And the adorable hooded shoulder-length cashmere cabled knit poncho they had for $50 (uh, no, I could knit my own for less thank you lol). ARG wanting things but not having the money to buy them.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:31 PM   #170  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies!!! I haven't posted in weekly chat in a long time, but feral and mary and stella all inspired be to try to be more active on 3FC, so here I am! Hello to all the new faces I don't know, I'm jess . Happy friday!!! I just had a date with my stove and cooked some yummy chicken and veggie soup... now I'm watching Meet the Parents hehehe....
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #171  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Feral- haha, well molly is looking very skinny at the moment! This is because she has been in some kind of bush that makes these super sticky furry round seed things and they are all stuck in her fur, like even her feet and millions of toes, so we have to chop them out! She probably doesnt mind since it is hot now but she feels the rain more xD I'll try to take a picture tonight if i remember

Miz- no worries about the post! I actually reported it and just said that you might regret it later so maybe some nice mod took it down for you. It wasnt really that bad Sounds like your night didnt go so great though

Thanks to everyone for the happy anniversary wishes Its tomorrow so we're thinking movie and out for lunch, since im working the night shift, and presents tonight at midnight!

rainbow- you can probably use boneless thighs if you wanted for that recipe. Whats wrong with bones? Does it make it look more like an animal?

I am totally in a beach mood! Esp since my weight was down. But then I ate too much junk today (had two christmas/birthday functions lol) and now I feel too scared to go near togs xD
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #172  
Jess is losing it!

ICON!!!! how are you!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #173  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Crazy busy! Christmas, birthdays, events to bake for, houses to clean (or not :P lol), anniversaries to make gifts for, people to spend time with, gosh! But weight is going well touch wood. How about you?
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #174  
Jess is losing it!

I'm doing alright! I've been at the same weight for several months, but i'm ok with that since i have not really been eating well. I've never maintained a weight for this long before, that its cool to know that I can do it... I broke my foot last month, which led to a slight gain, but I'm ready to work that off and then keep going!!! I had my first really intense workout in awhile yesterday, and today I'm SOOO sore. Hopefully the scale will start moving down soon
Old 12-10-2010, 11:51 PM   #175  

platformnine Oh no haha, don't let me talk you into buying something you can't afford! It's not worth it!

jazzang Hey there, I'm Sarah!

Icon I am in a beachy mood too! I'm also in an I-hate-Queen-Street mood. I went by myself to help out my boyfriend to get the gift he wants to give his dad for Christmas but Border's didn't have the book he wants and I couldn't be bothered traipsing back down to Whitcoulls. It was hot and I was not feeling it. Meat with bones ... not sure why, it's just always freaked me out. My mum used to make fried chicken and I would never eat it because I don't like drumsticks! It is weird, I know. I don't think it has to do with it being more animal-like, I eat all types of meat... I just dislike bones. Like lamb chops..I dunno, bones frustrate me, they get in the way of there being more meat!! Anniversary plans sound fun!!
Old 12-11-2010, 12:57 AM   #176  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks for the encouragement and commiseration earlier, guys. I know some people just won't get the mental side (or any side, really) of moderate--large weight loss. And that's okay. They're lucky that way, I guess.

Someone noticed me measuring out my food for the first time today (I've been doing it since summer - don't know how they missed it). Bewilderment and a joke followed, but I had a witty retort! Mwa ha ha! Don't remember what - it wasn't THAT witty. People still don't know I calorie count. So they're like, "Why do you measure your yogurt? Just dump some in a bowl!" And I'm like, HA, if you only knew.

LindsB: There must be something in the air - I gave into a serving of mint chocolate chip icecream the other day. I didn't really have the calories, but it was delicious. Going off plan without planning it isn't great, but if the slip up is just a little ice cream now and then I think you're doing great.

JLNichols07: Hey, any working out is good - I have been able to do almost nothing (stupid shoulder!!). The Chrismas program sounds fun! Have a great time!

jazzang: Hi there! Welcome to the thread, Jess! And Meet the Parents is hilarious! Good pick.

Iconised Ghost: I WISH I was in a beach mood at all. I never really have been (65% b/c of weight reasons), but that'd be great someday!

Last edited by LiannaKole; 12-11-2010 at 12:57 AM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:23 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Well---SADLY, we didn't get to attend the Christmas Program because my daugher go sick yesterday afternoon ... talk about disappointing! But oh well hopefully she gets feeling better by Monday because we plan on taking her iceskating. Scale this morning was looking pretty at 166.2 **hopefully I can hit 165 by Tuesday** I was on the highside of my calories yeseterday but didn't go over (thankfully!).--- Well I'll talk to ya'll later!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #178  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Mary - the problem isn't necessary the calorie content of the trail mix, its that I can't JUST have 1/4 of a cup. Whoopsies.

Also, don't go spinning early in the morning with a sadistic instructor if the only thing you had for dinner was popcorn.

I just wasn't hungry and I was doing Christmas stuff, so I didn't have dinner (had a HUGE lunch and lots of trail mix). Yeah. Ow.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #179  
Mary

Jess - Hey girlie! I'm glad you finally got your butt back in the chat

Rainbow - Don't worry lol, I'll show some willpower! I really do have like at least 8 skirts in my wardrobe that look similar, I probably don't need it. It was just such a nice peachy/tan that is totally my color.

JLN - Hope your daughter feels better!

Stella - I know :C Ouch. I hope you feel better after your spin class!

-----------

Soooooo, yesterday I was 179.2, yes? This morning at 5 I had to pee super bad so I got up and weighed after that and I was 179 even - yay! THEN I just woke up and I'm 178.4!!! Woooo!!! The answer was in the calories all along! And it's still TOM for me, I'm so excited!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:10 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 4"11'

Smile Hopefully the end of a 10 year rollercoaster ride.

This is my zimilllionth attempt at weight loss. I have a three year old son. Before him i weighed 135. When he was born I weighed 200lbs. and wore a size 22-24. I went on weight watchers and joined a gym and lost it all. I met my soulmate, got comfortable and gained. A year and half later I'm 150lbs. I've been on two different diets within that time. Lost, gained, lost and gained. I'm done! I cant stand being fat any longer! The ride is getting old and I wanna get off now. My biggest issue is lack of motivation. My support system is my awesome boyfriend and this website. I started a life style change yesterday, not a diet. Thats my other flaw. I cant just go on a diet, they dont work, I need to think and develop my life style change. I don't have a problem working out, in fact...I love it!
Anywho, I am committing to the contract I upheld for myself, keeping a journal, and weighing in weekly. Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting. Take care of yourselves!
Nicki6 is offline   Reply With Quote