Old 11-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Mel- your sister reminds me a lot of mine!

Zan- bubble wrap would be a good idea!

MsCoh- Can't wait to see the cut. I will FINALLY be dying my hair over the break and then I am do for a cut. I will post too.
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #62  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

Truthfully...I don't really know what her problem is. And I really don't care anymore. It's anything to cause drama. And I don't have time for it. And if she gives me more of a hassle I'm going to tell her that I need to consume less points so I can drink to deal with her a full day.

That should get her to stop.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #63  

Mel- We should commiserate together more often! Too bad you are in NY girl because I would totally be down for after sister drinks! lol My sister is just as bad. Here is an example... OK so a little history, my sister got up to 250 (I think more but that is what she says) and had bariatric surgery. She got down to a size 4 but has since gained and is up to a size 12. She has stayed there for years now and seems to forget she was ever heavy. Well at my wedding, my highest weight of 198, she has the nerve to look at me and say... "Wow you really have a gut, you have really gained weight." I mean, are you f-ing kidding me!? On my wedding day!? Does she have any clue how she would have reacted to me if I said that to her on her wedding day when she was 250!? I will have you all know if it weren't for the euphoria of that day I would have ripped her head off. But nothing could ruin my day... now it just sticks with me as one of the absolutely ridiculous things she has said or done to me.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #64  
Marianne

I don't know why people feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. It's beyond my understanding.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #65  
Reducing

S/C/G: 161.4/143.0/130.0

Height: 5'3"

So, here's the new hair. Excuse the crappy picture/ demeted expression. I'm pretty happy with the color, but I always think it looks weird straight so I'm going to have to wait to see it curly before I pass judgment on the cut.

Any fun plans for tonight ladies?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0269.jpg (36.5 KB, 8 views)
Ms GenghisCohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:32 PM   #66  

Very cute MsCoh. Straight vs. curly can be a huge difference so I hope you light it curly too.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #67  
Marianne

I gained 2 lbs.

I have no idea how this happened. The only thing I can think of is that I experienced with Activity Points...I worked out like crazy this week...so I ate the points I earned...apparently I can't do that.

This is the first week I started working out...and I gained weight. How discouraging is that?
Old 11-25-2010, 10:36 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 203/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

aw mel, that IS discouraging. i am hoping that next time you hop on the scale it shows a loss from this past week along with your new loss. sometimes that happens to me. i also don't use my activity points. but i do use almost all of my flex.
jess jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:57 AM   #69  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Hm. Mel, don't focus too much on those 2 pounds, there is a bunch of things that could have caused them, but if you keep working hard, hopefully they will be gone next weigh in with a little extra. I think the first week I tried exercising, I had a similar result ("gain") that was gone with a few tenths of a pound the next week.
When do you WI by the way? I'm an afternoon weigher, so I can usually tell if it'll be more than what I think it "should" be.

Bah! You look happy, Coh, not demented!
Your hair is a bit hard to see in that pic, but I think it looks nice. Now that a few days have passed, what do you think about the cut?

Yeah, Nov and Oct have been a tricky pair of months for me. I am bouncing around 205-195 like a yo-yo dieter. I cannot explain why I am stuffing my mouth with crap that makes me feel like, crap. The holiday season is depressing for me this year, and that's just making me annoyed.

Well, I send s to you all.
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #70  
Marianne

I'm trying to not let it get me down. I always use my flex points, but I just wont use the activity points going forward.

I used all my flex points yesterday. I sort of counted, but there was no way I went over 71 points, I counted probably about 50pts for yesterday, but I'm not going to use any more of the flex points in case I used more. So back to business as usual today, and I'll get some good solid work outs in over the weekend and then I ususally do lighter ones during the week once the kids go to bed. At least a 1/2 hour a day.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:00 AM   #71  
Warning 3FC Addict

I can't imagine how difficult it is to find time to work exercise in with babies after your attention, but it sounds like you are doing great. Keep lookin' forward, Mel, you've got this

Well, I am planning on restarting meetings on Monday to get the new materials. A bit of switching things up should help. I miss watermelon and peaches, bring back the summer fruit! I need to up my produce and ditch the chocolate for good (or at least until it stops being a "candy-binge" trigger), but as always, this is easier said/typed than done.

Ugh, I'm in a "need to change" something mood, not content with much and antsy. Maybe it's the increased energy that I have now, I'm just not content to sit on my rear any more, I got to do somethin'!

Hm. I need to find a group activity.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #72  

Hey everyone. I have happy stuff to share. So I used to be a 'weigh yourself every day' kind of person but since my little MIA period I haven't been weighing myself very often at all. Today, after about a week, I jumped on the scale and to my surprise....STILL have not gained anything. Knock on wood. My ankle is feeling good. I jogged a short distance the other day (just about 200 yards or so) and it felt pretty good then too so I think it is time to start running again.
Also, I have been slacking on laundry and had it planned out to do laundry after I used my last pair of clean pants. Well little did I know that the jeans hanging in my closet were 12s, not 14s. Well I figured I had no choice I better try to make them work. Amazingly, they fit! I mean a little snug sure, but I could button them without a huge muffin top, I could bend over, I could wear them! After a little stretching they were fitting pretty nicely!

Hope you all are having a nice weekend!
Old 11-26-2010, 02:55 PM   #73  
Warning 3FC Addict

Woohoo! Congrats, Kay!

I love going down a size, victory!
Old 11-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #74  

Thanks Zan! All the extra encouragement (the scale not going up and the jeans fitting) is much needed since I have been so stagnant for so long! I am OK with it though because I realize I am maintaining. I have changed enough of my eating habits that I don't naturally consume as much calories as I used to. Woohoo!
Old 11-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

Hi lovelies! Real quick: went to a meeting today. New plan is awesome. I'll write more tomorrow at work. Also I didn't think it was possible but I am back together with the bf. We apparently had a huge miscommunication. More on that tomorrow too!
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote