Old 11-30-2008, 11:54 PM   #1  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Default That Time I Felt Like a BOMBSHELL....

So, I went "little black dress" shopping because my old size 14 "little" black dress now falls off of my greatly reduced bust.

I loooove the dress I found, my one friend called me a bombshell (muwaha!) and my sister-in-law when she saw me try it on... her mouth dropped open, and she said, "Oh my god. Jess. What SIZE is that?? You look like a size.. like.. SIX in that dress!" (This is a big deal from my sister in law, because she's a size 0, and she's blunt as ****. She would never say that to flatter me if she didn't actually think it! )
(Note: I'm NOT a size 6, I'm like... somewhere between a 10 or a 12! )

This dress is particularly important to me, since it's my going away to Ireland, all-around special occasions dress.. Christmas, New Years, everything... and all of that stuff is being spent with my Irish boyfriend, who hasn't seen me since September 1st when he went home... and when I was 15 lbs heavier. He has NO idea I've lost any weight at all! (Shhh!)

My NEW little black dress with only a touch of the spare tire around my tummy left! And we're workin on getting rid of that! *pokes tummy*

Everyone, post pictures, or tell us about times recently when you've felt like a BOMBSHELL.
Chance, re-tell that parking lot compliment story, I LOVED it!

Last edited by Jelbb; 12-01-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:56 PM   #2  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

DANG jelbb! looking GOOD! You go girl!

I got my hair done and I have posted photos on here already but... I felt like a bombshell coming home to show my husband my new hair. He was so excited at how good I looked.

carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:58 PM   #3  
Queen Yo-yo

AW!!!!
Dude, cutest haircut EVER! I wish I could pull off that kind of adorable pixie cut, I think you look fantaaaastic!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

wow. I hope I can look that good when I get smaller!
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Jeb- you look PHAT baby! pretty hot and tempting! You look amazing!

Here's a picture of me on Thanksgiving, at this point I have lost 39 inches. I feel like the bombshell here....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg resized pic.jpg (48.0 KB, 103 views)

Last edited by Here we go again; 12-01-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:12 AM   #6  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hot damn, u look good! (ive always wanted an excuse to say hot damn ) Car- your hair is super cute! ive always wanted to be able to go that short, but i just cant pull it off >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:13 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 252/226/165

Height: 5'10"

December 6th is my company holiday party. I'm going to feel like a bombshell then, and if I can figure out how to post pictures I will show you all. I have the most awesome outfit planned Finally I can look good for the holidays!
KendraLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #8  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

$%*# jess, you look smokin hot! Here is a picture of me in my slammin new workout duds. I'm gonna wear something pink all week in support of my team. We all need some motivation, it seems!

my husband thought I looked hot in my workout clothes. that's an accomplishment, I think
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:24 AM   #9  
Queen Yo-yo

Thanks ladies, I <3 you ALL!

KendraLynn:
www.photobucket.com
Register to a website like photobucket, and it'll host your pictures for you. Then in your "album" underneath the picture you want to show, you copy the URL that starts with [IMG] and paste it in here!

Leigh:
Honey, you DO look slamming in your new workout clothes! I've seen your before pics, and now looking at you... oh, you so sexy!!
Also, soooo cute about wearing pink! I wear black almost every day, so that works for me regardless!
And... you know how when you first come back from the hairdresser, your hair looks SO fantastic, and then once you wash it and mess with it yourself, you're a little more, "Ehhh... okay... it's... okay now..." ? Well, I remember when you'd JUST gotten your hair cut, and it STILL looks great! I love it!

HWGA:
39 inches! You're a ROCKSTAR, woman!

Last edited by Jelbb; 12-01-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #10  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

damn u look good, keep it up!
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #11  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Well, I felt like a MAJOR bombshell on my graduation day (in this past May) when I weighed 210!!!

But since I don't have any pictures handy of THAT day, I would say I felt like a bombshell on Halloween in my cat costume

vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

wow you look great in your new dress! I havent really had any bombshell moments, but after seeing and reading you guys's it's given me more and more motivation, really you look great!

carcar love your hair, i had dreads once and i had to cut them out for my sisters wedding and i had no choice but to go really short, i wanted to spike it but i have really thick hair and i could never find any product to keep it up, it looks way cute on you!

here we go= 39 inches! that is amazing and you should feel super proud of yourself, what i your secret?

leigh- lol your cute, im not sure they even make gold things anymore, but you look great even in your workout clothes!

vday- sassy! you should feel cute on halloween becuase u looked great to, and it looks you knew you looked hot, work it girl!
luvmyinnerdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:43 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 204/184/145

Leighish: You DO look hot in your workout clothes!! Makes me wanna do some crunches!

Ok, so, Jess asked me to retell my parking lot compliment story, so here we go.

I was walking out of Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago with no makeup, sweats, and was squinting into the sun to try & text my best friend when a cute brotha drove past me & honked twice. I was still trying to see my phone so I wasn't really paying attention & kept walking. I figured he was honking at someone else because why would anyone text me when I look like a Mack truck had just hit me! So, I get to my car, throw my stuff in & sit down & all the sudden the guy honks & has turned around to come back down the lane I was in. So, I opened my door & said "Ya?" He smiles and says "I just had to tell you...YOU ARE GORGEOUS!" ME!?!?!?!? I just said, blushingly, suddenly aware of not showering, greasy hair, & no makeup, "Oh, thank you." He smiles again & said "I just wanted you to know that." And drives away...having no idea that he has just made my day.

It was awesome...could have been super creepy, but shoot! I had just lost 20 lbs & I am looking mighty fine!

I have noticed more looks lately (even when I'm not with my drop-dead-gorgeous sister-in-law...B&*%$!!) and that feels really good. I'm not really used to it, and most of the time I think it's creepy when guys gawk, but I'm appreciating them way more now.

P.S. When I got home, I told my husband & I was worried he would be jealous...NOPE! He was like "Why would I be jealous? You're MY wife...that guy should be jealous of me!" Soooo sweet! I love him!
Chance0421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:45 AM   #14  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Aaaah, Jelbb, you totally stole my idea! I've been wanting to make a "post your favorite picture of yourself" thread for forever, but I wasn't sure if anyone would go for it, or if it would just be me posting more and more pictures of myself. I'm glad to see that it's working out!!! I LOVE seeing pictures that people like of themselves, where they look happy and confident, etc. Keep 'em coming, girls!

Okay, so I have quite a few pictures of myself that I love, haha! But only because I have perfected the art of the flattering self-portrait (complete with crazy angles and everything, LOL). But here is my latest favorite, taken just over a week ago:

I just think I look pretty! Heh. And I WAS feeling like a total bombshell, because I was about to go out with this boy that I've been interested in for some time now... No, I don't know whether we went out or *went out* but I wanted to make myself look pretty, ha! The only thing that bothers me is that my smile is smaller than usual, so I wonder if it makes me look insincere. But other than that--this is pretty much as good as it gets for me, LOL!

Ps. OMG Leighish, you are TINY! Whoa! It must have been a while since you last posted pics, cuz daaayum girl. Lookin' good!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 204/184/145

MEREDITH!!!! You have THE prettiest eyes! Everytime I see a picture of you they just look amazing! You are gorgeous!
Chance0421 is offline   Reply With Quote