Old 09-11-2008, 10:37 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I worked ten hours yesterday and then went to the gym for two. My BF didn't go because he wasn't feeling too hot. So I went alone and he told that he would have dinner ready for me when I got back. So I get home and we have this wonderful dinner....sound good rt?! Except when I cook for him EVERY night that includes me doing the dishes and sweeping the kitchen. You know that lazy azz man asked me to do them. Since I complained about it he said he would do them in the morning....AARGH I HATE dishes in the sink overnight. So morning comes (because I REFUSE to do them) and de doesn't do and to make matters worse I go to the fridge to pack lunch and I step in sticky shyt.!!!!! He spilled juice rt in front of the fridge and when I said something about it he was all nonchalant!!!! WTF so at the last meinute I had to mop the kitchen floor before I left for work....I COULD KILL HIM>
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Roommates. 'nough said. If I dwell on it I will go crazy .

Last edited by JulieJ08; 09-11-2008 at 10:49 AM.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #48  
Proud Marine Wife

S/C/G: 201.5/199/150

Roofers
TracyFAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

Height: 5'4

ah, what a good idea for a thread! I barely even know where to start. Warning, this will be a long post!!!

First off, working 20 hours a week and taking 15 hours of 300 and 400 level classes makes life very stressful and busy. Add on top of that my anxiety is through the roof so I can't focus on anything, I'm on the executive board for my sorority which takes a ton of time, my sinuses are KILLING me from my allergies, I strained my biceps in a Body Sculpt class and can't straighten my arms and am constantly in pain, and I'm supposed to be training for a 5k which is one month from today and I've totally fallen off my running plan. And that's not even the worst of it. . .

My ex is moving into town on October 1st. Now I know that doesn't seem too bad, but let me explain. He and I dated for 3 years (in which he lied to me about his age for 2 years, was verbally abusive, and an all around ***hole when things in the relationship weren't perfect), then I broke up with him not because I didn't love him but because we'd been together since I was 16 and I wanted some time away from him to figure out if I really wanted to be with the guy for the rest of my life. Soon after we broke up I met a guy in some of my classes and we hit it off right away and have been together for almost 2 years now.

Well, the ex has never gotten over me and I have to admit there will always be feelings there and it's difficult to not let him have some control over my emotions because he knows me so well and has been a huge part of my life for so long. He's gone through girl after girl since we broke up and with each one he acts all obsessed and in love to their faces but meanwhile is trying to get me to come visit and tell him I love him and talk about having a future together. I manage to skirt around these usually and have semi normal conversations with him, but after a huge fight a few months ago I decided it wasn't worth it to even have him as a friend anymore and just cut him out of my life.

He did not take this well. He constantly called and texted me and I ignored him, trying to be strong and stick to my guns. Then I started getting creepy phone calls from a private (blocked) number. When I'd answer they either wouldn't say anything at all, breathe heavily into the phone, or play this really creepy song into the phone. If I didn't answer they'd do the same thing in a message. This happened about 8 times a day for a week, and then I filed a police report.

The ex finally 'fessed up to being the one making the calls when I decided to respond to one of his texts only to ask him if it was him. He denied it until I told him that the police were in the process of filing to find out who was making the calls, and if they did that I was legally required to press charges. He told me he did it because he's still in love with me.

Meanwhile he's been dating a girl for a few months now who is convinced they're getting married and will be together forever and proclaims it all over public websites such as facebook and myspace and he says the same type of stuff back to her.

He's in the army and has been stationed a few states away for a few years, but on the 1st the army is moving him literally 5 miles down the road from where I live and go to school. He has been to my apartment and knows where I live.

And yesterday he texted me asking if I wanted to go to his housewarming party. . .wtf?? When I didn't respond he got angry and sent a whole lot of curse words in capital letters.

Sooooooo on top of all the normal work/school/sorority/diet/workout/not feeling well stuff, I get to deal with an unpredictable crazy ex (who for some reason I can never fully shake the feelings I have left for him) moving here and wanting to see me.

This, of course, is causing stress in my current relationship because dbf HATES the ex and how he treats me and makes me feel, but is also scared of him (tho dbf would never openly admit it) because he's an MMA fighter and twice dbfs size.

Oh what a lovely start to senior year.

Last edited by lunabella; 09-11-2008 at 02:52 PM.
lunabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #50  
Proud Marine Wife

That just screams restraining order.

My ex was okay, we talked and he was helpful with some stuff I was going through because he went through similar when he was younger and my husband never really had, then he starts telling me he loves me and misses me and would leave his wife for me, that my husband is the only thing stopping him and he just knew he could get me back if he really tried. Then one day tells me all these military bases where my husband could go that are near him so "we wouldn't have to worry about going as far" to see each other. Ummm...What? Luckily those places don't apply because he's convinced my husband is really in the army, not the Marines. He told me off last week, 2 days later said we needed to talk and hasn't talked to me since haha.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #51  
Bikini Season :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeBatter View Post
I worked ten hours yesterday and then went to the gym for two. My BF didn't go because he wasn't feeling too hot. So I went alone and he told that he would have dinner ready for me when I got back. So I get home and we have this wonderful dinner....sound good rt?! Except when I cook for him EVERY night that includes me doing the dishes and sweeping the kitchen. You know that lazy azz man asked me to do them. Since I complained about it he said he would do them in the morning....AARGH I HATE dishes in the sink overnight. So morning comes (because I REFUSE to do them) and de doesn't do and to make matters worse I go to the fridge to pack lunch and I step in sticky shyt.!!!!! He spilled juice rt in front of the fridge and when I said something about it he was all nonchalant!!!! WTF so at the last meinute I had to mop the kitchen floor before I left for work....I COULD KILL HIM>
bahahahaha i think we date the same man.
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

LOL How funny.

Dear Lord thank you for Garstar ...for w/out her we would not have this thread....

I went to my WW weigh-in and actually gained .6 pounds WTF!!!! I worked my butt off ....Literally I walked 21 friggin miles!!!! I stayed within my points. I want to set the dang WW place on fire....(kidding guys). On the other hand my stupid BF lost 7 pounds!!!! I am going to scream I want to quit but I am too vain to stay fat!!!! Can I get a WTF
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeBatter View Post
LOL How funny.

Dear Lord thank you for Garstar ...for w/out her we would not have this thread....
LOL thanks, It feels good to rant, even better to know that i'm not the only one with problems that are mounting up.
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:27 PM   #54  
It's all about the fluff.

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Well, here's mine. Today is my birthday...yay me! I get to work at 6 this morning and already have emails in my Inbox wishing me a happy b-day. I get a call from my mom and my aunt. Everyone in my department remembered me, my work-friends remembered me, my out-of-town friends remembered me. ****, even my ex remembered me.

The only one that didn't you ask? The boyfriend. Of 2 years. I ask you, how do you forget today? You can't even turn on the tv set or radio without 9-11 being rubbed in your face. For goodness sake, its the most famous day of the year!

All I can say is that it's going to suck to be him tomorrow.
everanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #55  

My rant
still living at home. I mean i work full time then i get home and get yelled at for doing nothing all day.WTF. Everyday i hear "we work all day least you can do something". I work all day to what am i suppose to do. i clean the house work full time grocery shop deal with the dog (one has 7 week old puppies) so 5 dogs. Then have to go to my sisters place (which my parents bought for her to rent from them which they don't pay rent.) help her clean that place and its a disaster. I had it spotless when the where gone for a month as soon as they walk in the door it was trashed no lieing. The only do dishes or laundry when they run out. She complains that she want a new car but are parents don't buy her one. shes 20 years old not finished school and is engaged to a guy who expects everything handed to him to. By my parents, they put the down payment on his truck talk about dead beat. He complains about paying rent get out of the condo then and live on the streets i'll live their and pay rent. He new she was going to dump him so he went n bought a ring "purposed to her" which was the worst i've heard we gave her the ring and said so you wanna. me and him fight ALL the time. Im being forced to be in the wedding party i don't do dresses. Im trying to do school to and my stress level goes up everyday.

My diet is not happening at the moment. i don't no why someone can't just beat this into my head i need to get my crap in order. No money to move out. Err thats all i have to say. Atleast coming on this website keeps me sain and helps me to be a little better.

Last edited by bored15541; 09-12-2008 at 02:05 AM.
bored15541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:24 AM   #56  
Proud Marine Wife

ROOFERS
Old 09-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

everanderson: That sucks! I am so sorry. Happy Birthday (one day late).
~~~~~~~~~~~~

My rant:
I am *SO* tired of hurricanes. (I live in southern Louisiana). I left town for Gustav, which had it's perks because that meant I got to visit friends. The down side? I missed a week of work so that meant no paycheck.

Now Ike is ruining things again. It isn't even hitting me, but because of all the wind, the water is moving like crazy and the main road to get in and out of my neighborhood is flooded. I only have a little car....there's no way I could get through the water without doing some major damage.

If I really really wanted, I could find a way to get out of my neighborhood for work. That would require finding someone with a high truck though. Even if I manage that, I might not be able to get back in later on though, because the water has already risen a few inches in an hour. (I was out taking pictures). So now I'm missing another day of work. It's frustrating me.

It's supposed to stop rising by 1pm, and luckily my house is up high enough so I don't have to worry about water damage like some other people...but ARGH!!

Days like these make me even more eager to move away from Louisiana.

(I know I'm better off than those that are directly in the hurricane's path, but I can still complain about being affected.)
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote