Old 02-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/*ticker*/135

Height: 5'3"

Angry Grrrrrrr

AAAHHHH!!!!!!
I'm so aggravated!! No, I just finished TOM so it's not that. Why is it that when DH is home, I can't frickin lose weight!!???!?!?!?!? It's like he doesn't know how to make smart choices!!! I'm sick of making everyone eat right in this family. My daughter is a given because she's 2, but can't he make decisions that BENEFIT us? Like coming home from training and ordering a PIZZA!!!!! Sure, I'm soft, but I can only take this so long. I'm getting heavier. You all remember when I got down to 176? Yea, I'm 3 lbs above that now. ON A GOOD DAY!! I'm just going to go lay down and cry because I don't feel like it anymore. I'm sick of dieting for everyone. DH is leaving in 17 days and I don't know what to do with myself. Can I just stay in bed this year? I know that's not realistic. It's just how I feel right now. That and dd is NOT listening to me. IT!!!
HappyMomma05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Take a deep breath, count to ten, another deep breath. Sorry you're having a bad day.

I know it's difficult living with other people that don't have the same focus to change eating habits. But the bottom line is, you have to start focusing on you. Talk to your DH on how important it is for you to lose weight and eat more healthful food. If he doesn't listen, then forget him and focus on you. Your DD is still young, so she'll eat whatever you give her.

I live in a house with 4 other adults who don't take food that seriously. They eat what they want to eat and that's that. The other day they ordered pizza. I sat down at the table right in front of the boxes of pizza, and I ate a veggie wrap. Didn't touch the pizza at all, not a slice, not even a bite. I was so proud of myself. All I keep thinking now is "my health, my health, my health". Of course I have my weak moments too. If it's too much for me, I don't go near the food until it's gone. I'll go on the computer, or play a video game, or watch TV.

Good luck to you, I hope things get better.
friendlykat4u is offline   Reply With Quote