Old 02-01-2008, 01:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default an nsv and a food episode...lol

so yeah... i had a pretty decent NSV... and within an hour, a major food episode, lol.

I got off the scale this morning and was delighted to see that I was down a #. As I was looking in the mirror on the back of my bathroom door, I put my hands on my sides, just above my hip bones and nearly had a heart attack - there was a solid mass on each side! I was certain for all of about 10 secs that I had some crazy form of cancer... until i realized that I'm starting to develop abs...lol. happy friday

I wound up being off today because of this huge ice storm (that's now over and it's just raining like crazy). My mom decided we should go out for lunch and run a few errands, since we were both off and it wasn't too bad out. We went to arby's, which I LOVE, and I ate my very favorite philly beef sub, a soda... and this new creation that was too awesome to pass up on a snow day - a chocolate croissant...

so much for the new abs, lol. I just ate my points for the day and the week in one meal. time to go chug some water...
dancingirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #2  
I'm Big, God is Bigger!

S/C/G: 289/275/200

Height: 5'3"

That is sooo great! I think NSV's are my fave. Don't get discouraged, just remember tomorrow is a new day! Keep up the good work!
rachelfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #3  
I just need motivation.

S/C/G: 258/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 7 inches

what is NSV...so new to all of this. Probably a stupid question, but all of these codes keep trippin me up!

I figured out WI is weigh-in..but that is as far as I have gotten.
illbehotoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:13 PM   #4  
I'm Big, God is Bigger!

S/C/G: 289/275/200

Height: 5'3"

NSV - Non-scale victory!
like dropping a size, or being able to run more than you usually do. Things like that are NSV. Hope you have plenty of them!
rachelfern is offline   Reply With Quote