Old 01-20-2008, 09:49 AM   #16  
Its up to me!

S/C/G: 244/175/244

Height: 5'3"

You tried to make good choice and you thought healty. That counts for something right there. I read up on food and get to know what is what. I know that merlot is less sugars and calorie than bourbon but NEITHER is good for me right now. Just keep learning and making good choices. Even when you make a bad choice try to choose the better one and you did that. Good work!!! It will all be ok.
Chilipepperlady
Chilipepperlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:58 AM   #17  
I restore Teeth.

Well, this week I went to Ruby Tuesdays, and although I knew I should've only ate half the giant Smokehouse burger, I ate the whole thing because I didn't want the hassle of bringing the other hald into my friend's cigarette smelling car (the though of that smell makes me puke!). I mean, eating one-half of that burger was WAY beyond my comfort level. Imagine eating the whole thing!!!??? I walked around later like a pregnant lady. Thank goodness I substituted the fries with steamed broccoli!

Last edited by veggielover; 01-20-2008 at 09:58 AM. Reason: spelling
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:21 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 225/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbb View Post
And yeah, your justification of the cheese being you not getting the meat is a lot more realistic than my justification for getting the cheese-- 'well I didn't put any mayo or dressing on it...!'
Well, at least we're making sacrifices and not getting meat, cheese, AND mayo!

On a side note, I need to start weighing myself weekly instead of daily. Seeing a 3-pound gain on the scale this morning was NOT the best way to start the day, though I'm sure it's water weight or TOM or something. Makes me never want to eat at stupid crappy Moe's ever again!
blackbetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:42 AM   #19  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Oh, pshaw! That's totally just a fluctuation. I tend to weigh myself daily, and you should SEE the ups and downs based on various factors.
If there was a lot of sodium in that (and let's face it, if it was that many calories, we don't know WHAT was in it) then you're probably facing some water retention. If it's your TOM too.. well, damn. Yay for bloating and a higher scale number. The exciting thing is that if you stick to your diet and exercise, it's the most fun thing in the world to have all that water weight drop off overnight and go from being up 3 lbs to down 5!

*HUG* NO WORRIES!!!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote