Old 08-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/186.5/130

Height: 5'3

Default My weekend/ Gentlemans Club????

Last edited by staciec878; 09-02-2007 at 12:22 PM.
staciec878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:47 PM   #2  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

You gotta do what you gotta do. If it's something you don't mind doing again go for it. If you don't really want to do it chances are you can come up with another way to make the money. Wish I had some suggestions for you!

Edit: sorry I didn't answer your original question. I don't think you're too big to do it, but depending on where you apply (and what kind of girl they're looking for) you may not be hired because of your size or you may be hired because of your size, know what I mean? For every club that turns you down there's probably one out there that would be happy to hire you. Plus you said you did it before....and you were bigger then than you are now....so of course you should still be able to do it!
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Holy crap bad memories! DH got hauled off on warrants we didn't know about once a few years ago. That really sucked!

I have to agree with Wisher on both aspects. Yes, you gotta do what you gotta do. The court doesn't care about your circumstances, so you gotta get that taken care of. Do you owe money to a bail bond place or is it court fines? I don't know about bail places but I know within most courts you can explain your financial situation and payment arrangements can normally be made.
I also don't think you're too big to do it! As long as you're morally cool with it, I say go for it. Can't beat the money in there...
Vanessa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciec878 View Post
And i was out of mine in the first place for doing it before.
I'm not too sure what you're saying here. Out of mind maybe? If it drives you bonkers or you feel uncomfortable, don't do it. Most creditors are more than willing to work with you when you fall on hard times; give them a call and explain what's going on. The fact that you came to them instead of them having to hunt you down makes a HUGE difference in their attitude toward you.

I don't think you're too big if you decide to go for it. Good money is good money! If I had the body for that kind of work, I'd probably do it for that reason alone.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/186.5/130

Height: 5'3

I owe the bonds place, other court fees and tons of people. My mom mostly because she used alot of our morgage money to get me out and I feel horrible. I currently dont make that much, but its a job where I literealyy do nothing. Just sit on the internet all day.

Now when I used to work at a gentlemans club is was a very high fancy ones. Theres ones that are very "classy" and then those are very "trashy" . Then theres ones were men go just to see big women. I want to work at the classy one again, mainly guys with more money go there. But if I couldnt get hired again I dont know if I could work at a big girl place
staciec878 is offline   Reply With Quote