stay OP all week
lose 1/2 the water i have gained
get back in the swing of exercise

did I meet the goals???
Old 04-30-2002, 05:23 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

Food B- 1 egg cheese keilbasa scramble

L-1 stiffed pepper

1 cup ice cream ( Oh my god how did that get there?)

D - A bust

Work out- 40 mins Exercise bike, stairmaster, treadmill and upper body weights

Monday weight/starting weight -228#

friday weight N/A

water -1 gal.

goals set and met water and work out!

Goal not met Didn' stay OP food wise UGH!
Old 04-30-2002, 04:14 PM   #4  
gbo

After all the labor and family cooking I was so swollen! It has only been a day or two since it finally left. Having female problems doesn't help so it was with dread and trepidation that I approached the doctors scale I had bought a few years ago. My heart in my throat I stepped up on the black platform that had brought me so much bad news in the past. I stared at the weights for a few moments ,swallowed hard and shoved the top numbers to 330 afraid to look my eyes had closed on their own. I laughed as I realized I would have to open them to find out where I would start from now! Not that I had been bad but not totally perfect either. Their were day's when I was far to tired to cook and now was the moment of truth. Comically , I opened one eye. The scale weight layed there assuring me it was not that bad. Slowly I tapped down the numbers a little at a time. 20, 18,16,13( my heart began to race) 10, 8 , Oh my God , Oh My God, excitement washed over me(I have been stuck so long) , 6, 4 !!!!!! Yes here it was 304 back to the lowest weight where I was cemented in for so long!!!!!!!! Unbelieveable!!!!!!
NOW .... my continued weight loss goes on and I can offically count the pounds agains. Happy happy!
Water
Exercise
OP
Yes this is for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Pam
Old 04-30-2002, 08:19 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

FANTASTIC PAM!!!!

I was not so good today w was very hungry, but i passed on ALL the frenchfries (I did hasve a few) and passed on the icecream sunday so my numbers are 2000 cal and 72 carbs. (it was the bun and the miricle whip light that killed me otherwise it was great.

exercise was great today lower body workout. good going for em!!!
Old 05-01-2002, 01:10 AM   #6  
gbo

Well can you believe it exercise will not be such a problem for me although it is not the typical way to get it!!!
MY agenda includes the following projects:
strip and wood putty the kitchen cabinets , build new doors for them with hubby and then paint and in each panel a delicate splash of art work grapes and vines perhaps.
Laying a new floor in the kitchen...myself.
painting my bedroom and the other two bedrooms. lay new flooring in my bathroom, Hubby will have to move the toilet, design and build a frame for the large bathroom mirror, build shallow shelving unit for the bathroom complte with doors with glass insets.
Remove the paper in both bathrooms and faux finish the walls or perhaps even paint a faux stone work with yellow roses coming out of the cracks in the main bathroom....hum yes I think I like that.
Remove the wall paper from the foyer, paint white and do an architectural mural on the wall perhaps ancient Greece. UMMMM
Strip my vanity and repaint white and gold trimmings perhaps hand paint a small bouquet of roses on the side panels , no angels!!!!
design and have Hubby build anew cabinet for the tv and video equiptment. I will paint and add touches. I am designing the new computer table based on pillars that open for file cabinets and printer scanner and so on.
Refloor the hallway.
and then next spring and summer Landscaping.
I also have three sets of bedspreads and shams to make for the bedrooms, new curtains for the two guest bedrooms and so on!!!!
I will have to do a project rest for a week and then go on but I will get it done.
Love you all.
Pam
Old 05-01-2002, 08:22 AM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Pam you can come here to exercise!!!
Closed Thread