Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 02:46 PM   #1  
in with the outro.

S/C/G: 144ish/136ish/124ish

Height: 5'3"

Default cuur!?

i was just flipping through my ELLE magazine and came across and add for this diet pill.

it's called CUUR.

it sounds like it works...but, everything sounds like that. I am 18, and I know i probably shouldn't take weight loss pills, and i'm not saying i would try this (especially if i didn't talk to a doctor first), but I am still intrested in whether it works or not.

i've heard alot about alli and that it's really bad for you. so, i wanted to see if this is the same deal. it says it has no recorded sde effects, but that could be wrong i guess.

anyway...has anyone tried this? would it be worth talking to my doctor about?

let me know!

Last edited by chrissyrae08; 11-22-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:22 PM   #2  
Nogitsune

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'7 3/4

Never heard of it actually. But since you are only 18 you really shouldn't be taking any. The best way is actually walking or any other type of cardio. Heck I lost 50 lbs without taking anything when I was 18.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:02 PM   #3  
it's always something

Cuur contains stimulants from green tea and yerba mate (sources of caffeine) and it also contains a strong diuretic. You'll likely drop some excess water weight which will make you think you've lost weight, but it will come back the next day when you drink anything.

The fine print says Cuur works for weight loss when taken with a reduced calorie diet and exercise plan. If you do that, you don't need the pill

Good luck
Closed Thread