Old 08-17-2007, 04:12 PM   #1  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Default New Plan- how is it working for ya?

I lost weight fairly quickly on the old plan and I am SOOOO excited about the extra dairy and starches on the new plan. I was wondering if those who are doing the new plan are liking it. I want to hear some success stories (or just the truth if you hate the plan). After doing the old plan for over a year this is a BREEZE. It's like cheating to eat (gasp) two slices of diet bread for a starch. And pudding? Don't get me started!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:26 PM   #2  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Hey, Mary, how’s it going? Isn’t the new plan great? I’m officially still on the old colored plan (my COD changes next month) but I’ve been using the numbered plan instead. There’s a lot more “bang for the buck”. I can’t say if I’m having better success with loosing weight but I’m definitely more satisfied food wise. Is the SF FF pudding wonderful? That just opens up all kinds of possibilities for desserts!! I never understood why that wasn’t in the old plan. What numbered plan are you doing?
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

well on the other side of the coin there is my situation!

I had been losing and going awesome at 2.32 lbs per week. we started this new plan and well I never lost and kept what I lost off after that. I would lose gain lose gain. I have heard I was stuck in a stall but Ihave to be totally honest , they tried EVERYTHING to break the stall after MORE THEN 4-6 WEEKS nothing happened. you named it we tried it ! The manager said, I am not sure what to do with you now other then go BACK to the old plan! I thought oh good as I was hating the plan because I was not losing weight anymore.
She put me from plan3 to plan 2 and its the same as the OLD PLAN for the most part. I started it today and I get a weigh in on Monday and measured next week Friday. I am hoping for the best !

I know ALOT of people have had great luck and think the plan is awesome , I have also seen posts of people like me who are in the ditch cause they are gaining and not losing anything anymore.
Prepare to gain at first most people did weather they found the new plan worked or not.
I hope it works for you with the new plan.

They have only 1 concern and that is my body will go into starvation mode but on the other side of that this plan2 is basiclly what I was doing before we had the numbers, so I really don't see that happening at all.

GOOD LUCK!
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:02 PM   #4  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

I've just been doing it on my own for a few days, and was down 1lb initially. For me it was a welcome change because I was stalled on the old plans. On the new plan I find I have to really be planning ahead, with so many exchanges it's really easy for your calories to creep up there. I'm trying to keep things around 1600 calories a day give or take 100. I'm not sure if this plan will break my plateau, but it's not doing any worse.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Unhappy

Well,
I love the new plan, but it does not love me. In approximately 7 weeks I have lossed a net of .6. I did the Express four weeks and that didn't help & was on the regular part for one week. My counselor put me back on Express and I still don't think it's helping.

I was on purple plan and they moved me to plan 3. I'm wondering if I should be on plan 2, but they aren't ready to move me just yet. So in the meantime I am wasting time while they try to figure out what to do....

So right now, I'm pretty frustrated with the plan in general. However, my aunt was losing great on the old plan (2+ lbs. a week) & they switched her to the new plan & skipped Express and she is still losing 2lbs. a week. Go figure!
living the lifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:52 AM   #6  

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by living the lifestyle View Post
Well,
I love the new plan, but it does not love me. In approximately 7 weeks I have lossed a net of .6. I did the Express four weeks and that didn't help & was on the regular part for one week. My counselor put me back on Express and I still don't think it's helping.

I was on purple plan and they moved me to plan 3. I'm wondering if I should be on plan 2, but they aren't ready to move me just yet. So in the meantime I am wasting time while they try to figure out what to do....

So right now, I'm pretty frustrated with the plan in general. However, my aunt was losing great on the old plan (2+ lbs. a week) & they switched her to the new plan & skipped Express and she is still losing 2lbs. a week. Go figure!
Just to let you know I was in your boat, I di dthe LA Express, we did take off, we did eat only the REALLY high fibers for a few days and add in another exercise. I lost .6 ! She meaning the manager was so fustrated she took copies of my menus and faxed them to the dietican.... who by the way after 2 days never responded to her! she said we will put you on plan 2 and see what happens! She was worried I would hit starvation mode but she said its like the purple plan mostly only a few things different-dairy and fat I think?? so she thought I would be on ok shape aside from what the dietican says in the paper work she provides.

Keep fighting the system to go back you will win at some point, I did they were at the end of the rope! I was losing 2.32 lbs a week and the change made me totally STOP! I wll let you know what happens!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 225/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Thanks Steph,

I went in today and was down .2 which now puts me down what I was up last weekend. She has now convinced me to do take-off, even though I have always refused to pay 25 dollars for a bottle of juice. She wants me to do TO, then 1 week Express, then 1 week of regular. Then repeat that.

I brought up moving to plan 2, but she said I was way far from doing that.
I'll let you know if my new "plan" works. Keep me updated if plan 2 works for you.

Kathryn
living the lifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:09 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 224/189/130

Height: 5'5"

Overall I like the new plan. I think the food variety is great. I love that I can have pudding as a dairy.

At first I was put on plan 3, which caused a 5 lbs. weight gain. They switched me to plan 2 last Wednesday, and thankfully since then I have lost 3 lbs. Looks like plan 2 is going to work for me

Good luck, and enjoy the new plan!!
Pastrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:26 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 187/171.8/150

Height: 5feet 4inches

Unhappy

I love the new plan! Why wouldn't I? More food, more choices....but I hate to say it, I was losing more on the gold plan. This may be coinincidence - I have also hit my 10lb mark, so maybe I am pateau-ing? Is that possible? I thought you had to lose alot of weight before that happens.

I havnt lost any weight since last Monday (8 days ago) - am going back tommorrow, and I hope to lose a least a little bit....am getting really down about this!

Help?
QueenLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:24 AM   #10  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

I'm down 1 more pound since last week on the new plan...1-2 more and I'll be past my plateau.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 AM   #11  
Katy66

I've been on the new plan for about a month now. Never gained but my weight loss slowed down...either because of more food or a natural plateau. So far so good for me
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:29 PM   #12  
Candice on LAWL

S/C/G: 242/221/under 200!

Glad I am not the only one.. I too lose & gain on this new plan. I'm not to sure if I like it.. well I like some of the new choices.. but I am not sure how it is going to work with me. I will be SOOOOO disappointed if I go in to LAWL on Friday for my WI and I am heavier!
Candiflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #13  

well I am on plan 2 and went up .2 but I really think its from the weekend. I ahd a bridal shower I went to and I ALWAYS eat before hand but this time I did not ONLY because the person who put the shower on is on WW and so is her sister ( both are my inlaws) she knew I was on a diet as well.

I did not exspect her to cater to our "life style change " don't get me wrong but we had get this~~~ chips, pickles, BBQ pulled pork on buns, cake, and some mixed fruit with punch.
I was starving so I had some fruit knew that was ok and a PREMADE sandwhich and picked some of the meat off, with punch. they had no other drinks but coffee and I HATE coffee.
I chalk up the gain to all that salt I had there my body probably went holy cow!

I think this plan will be better, I feel like I did when I started the plan. I am less and less tired. Plan 3 made me feel i think more sluggish I think and kinda blah coarse it could be that I was unhappy with my weight loss to I have no idea.

I am going to go in tommorow to see what the scale reads and hope beyond hope its dropping again!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:29 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 186/129/125

Height: 5'9"

I like the new plan alot. My counselor pointed out that at first I was mixing and matching from the old plan. My protein ounces were off and I was still doing 3 fruits/day. I started to really pay attention to what I was eating and w/m foods and I am losing again. The plans are calorie for calorie if you look them up. They also said sometimes it can take a few weeks for your body to adjust to different plans. The pudding rocks and sandwiches aren't burning up all your starches...I am happy!
bbuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:28 PM   #15  
started IP Aug 7 2012

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Default new

Hi am also new to la weight loss I am on day 3 of purple with lites it is okay the only problem for me is the water i cant stand water and I guess i know where most of my calories were from JUICE probley 1000 omg lol but I have been doing 10 glasses of water for the past 2 days.

does anyone know how to put the weight loss ticker on
zoological26 is offline   Reply With Quote