General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-19-2007, 05:23 PM   #1  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Default How can I check out a babysitter on FACEBOOK?

I tried to log in as a new user, but how can you VIEW someones face book? I saw on one of the morning news shows this thing about face book, guess it's like myspace? And college room mates were checking each other out prior to meeting each other in the fall. Some parents were requesting room changes based on what they saw on face book (beer bottles in the background, that type thing).
So I thought "hmmm, maybe I can find the facebook page for my potential babysitter"...I know people who have used this girl, but I'm curious about a face book page?
Any ideas?
Thanks!
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 153.5/107.5/105

Height: 5'0"

You have to join Facebook yourself before you can view anyone's profile. Once you join you can do a search for the person's name...BUT some people only allow people on their friend's list to view their profiles. So, if she has hers set to private, you'd have to send a friend request and have her accept it.
goinforthegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:25 PM   #3  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Shoot, that must be what she has done. Wonder if she would accept a stranger to view her profile ! LOL, maybe they do who knows.
Thanks for the info.
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote