Old 07-01-2007, 08:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 168/152.2/128?

Height: 5'-5"

Default Is this new plan enough food?

Maybe some of you experienced LAWLers can help.

I started 6/1/07 with 20.9 pounds to lose, and was put on gold with lites. Frankly, I was pretty darned hungry a lot of the day, but happy with my progress. I'm down to 13 to go, maybe less if I start feeling scrawny.

When I weighed in on Friday, the gal says, "Oh, good! You can be on the 'New Plan' now!"

This new plan is 2P, 2FR, 2V, 2S, 1 D, 1 FA and 2 lites and I am STARVED! I don't see how I can do this. They didn't call it a color anymore. The diary is kinda plum color and the food guide thingy is blue, I guess.

What do you guys think? Suffer or go back to the gold where I was hungry but managing or stick with this starvation plan since I'm paying for it? I work out, probably 4 hours a week with slim in 6 and walking, not enough to bump up my food level, apparently.

Thanks for any advice!

Last edited by Manznita3; 07-01-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Manznita3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 161/140/133

Height: 5'7

Question It's Green!!

Hi!

I've been on this plan for a month. It's green. I have had a really hard time switching from Gold. I am always hungry. I really miss that extra fruit and vegetable.

I was so thrilled to find this message board. I have apparently worn my boyfriend's patience too thin talking about the diet and complaining about being hungry. He told me today that I have to stop talking about this diet. Either I believe in it and follow it or I stop whining.

Was that a bit much? Goodness...I am five pounds from goal and this is the hardest five pounds that I have ever fought. I was hoping to have a little understanding but apparently that is just far too much to ask. Am I over reacting? I've been giving him the silent treatment all day.
chickflickcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/152.2/128?

Height: 5'-5"

It's tough! I don't talk much to DH about my diet. Except that part where I tell him if he eats my chicken I have put away for tomorrow's lunch he's a dead man...

I'm going to talk to them tomorrow and see if I can't go back to my extra fruit and veggie. It doesn't seem like much but boy, I miss it! If they make a big fuss, I guess I'll bite the bullet and tough it out.

How long have you tried to lose the last 5? I guess that;s always the hardest. I'm at the point where I usually get complacent and start my slow climb back up.

Take care,

Robin

Last edited by Manznita3; 07-01-2007 at 09:56 PM.
Manznita3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 161/140/133

Height: 5'7

Default It is tough!

That slow climb back up sounds very familiar! I'm at that same point.

It's been a month since I got to the point where I had ten pounds to go. I went off plan for a week, not a major slip, I still lost two pounds during that time. I blamed the green plan for it. I got to a point where I was so hungry that I had to take a mental break. I did TO before I went back for a weigh in after the bad week.

I went for a weigh in on Friday the 22nd and was at 140.4. By my scale at home I was down to 138 on Thursday the 28th. When I weighed in on Friday the 29th I was at 140.4 again. I can't tell you how ticked off I was. I don't know how I found the two pounds, but I did. Maybe I was dehydrated on the 22nd.

I am so hungry that I could chew off my own hand 24/7. I also feel physically weak. I am not seeing any results at the moment and that is frustrating.

Maybe this detailed account and constant whining is why my boyfriend said that today. LOL!

I feel sorry for myself right now. I can't help it.
chickflickcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Yesterday after we got home from the grocery store I was fixing lunch for my two girls, Jade 10 and Lily 7. I toasted some bagels for them and they had seen that I had bought some FF strawberry cream cheese. I had bought regular for them. They said they wanted mine. So I said, "ok, but I want you to know that this is Fat Free and I bought it for me so I only want you to have a little bit" Later I was in the living room and I over heard Lily tell Jade, "Jade! Now we can go on 3fatchicks and make a website!!" Jade said, "Why?" and Lily said, because we are eating this free fat cream cheese, so we will be fat, and people on there write when they get skinny and when they get fat!"

Morning all, here is to a POP Day! today will be day 5 Drive Thru free! almost caved last night but drove right by.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:44 AM   #6  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

That's so cute, Lettie! I love it!

I can't imagine that you gals should stay on a plan where you feel like you are starving. That would certainly set me up for failure. Plus, if you don't take in enough foods, your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose anything...your body will feel like it needs to store everything - it's like kicking it in to "survival" mode. I would tell the COD, to up your plans...especially if you're feeling physically weak.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote