View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #12
Suzanne 3FC
it's always something
 
Suzanne 3FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 14,814

Default

Wasn't there a study published recently that stated genetics affected your weight by 5% and the other 95% could only be attributed to behavior?
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote