Old 05-22-2007, 03:38 PM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Question Seafood Alfredo

Does anyone know of any WW friendly recipes for seafood alfredo? My cafateria makes it all the time and I love it but I want to make a waist friendly version.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/250/180

Height: 5'7"

I know this message you posted is almost a year old, but since you seem to be an Alfredo lover as I am, I have a recipe made with fat free evaporated milk. If you are still looking for it, PM or email me. I had to tweak this a bit quite a few times before I got it right, and I spent a long time figuring out the points, but it is not an official WW recipe, so I hesitate to post it. I am sure if yoi check out the numbers, it will come out to about the 3-4 points a 1/4 cup serving I figured out. That's just the sauce. I use No-Yolk noodles instead of linguine, and of course shrimp is practicially free of points at all in my opinion!
Phillygirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #3  
gbh

I just made this and my family loved it;

12 Wedges Laughing Cow Light Cheese
2 Cups Skim Milk
1/4 Cup Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
3 cloves minced garlic

In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and cook over medium low heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth. Serve immediately.

Serves: 9 (1/3 cup each)
Per Serving: 85 Calories; 3g Fat (39.4% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 16mg Cholesterol; 471mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
gbh is offline   Reply With Quote