View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 11:52 AM   #9
Slashnl
Diane

S/C/G: 294/259.8/180

Height: 5'6"

TempleBody: I understand your feelings. I just wanted to post to you to encourage you to keep going. One thing I was struggling with when I would post is that I didn't feel like I had anything to add because I haven't been successful with my own journey... yet! But in reading what others have posted and getting replies to what I have posted, I've discovered how similar we all are here. What seems like a silly thought is echoed throughout the forum. I had to laugh at one of the other threads regarding a weight on a drivers license. How many of us here could relate to how far off we are from our own driver's license weight?? It's just one of those things that we've all done and never wanted to admit.
Similarly, the threads that start with despair or frustration usually end up with the original writer of the post replying that she knew she could share her thoughts here and there would be help getting her back on track. What more can we ask for in a forum?? 3FC is a place to vent those frustrations, share the little and big victories, and gain encouragement from those who have been sooooooo successful (thank you, rockinrobin!). It is much harder to share feelings in person with someone who can't relate.

Rambling on.... Hang in there and write often. We all can relate, we all understand, and many can help you through whatever it is that hangs you up!