Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 06:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/140/120

Height: 5'2"

Default ********?

Has anyone heard of this diet? I am thinking of starting it tomorrow...and I was interested in hearing if anyone has tried it and had success. Does it just cleanse your body...or does it also cause you to lose weight? All it really says is that you will lose inches...and I know that this is a good thing, but I don't want to try something that wont cause me to move forward in weight loss.

I am trying the 9 day program, hopefully starting tomorrow, anyway...I have no idea what I am suppose to do AFTER my 9 days are up...do I keep going (start over), or what?

if you can help, I would appreciate it much!

cheers.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #2  
resident lactivist

I don't know, but I have to admit I'm skeptical of any company whose front-page website talks about "4 ways to make money". (With their IsaWealth system, no less.)
Old 03-04-2007, 09:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/173/145

Height: 5'8"

I have used ******** off and on for the last 3 years....If you are disciplined enough to follow the program, it will work for you. I have remained a "seller" just to get the product at the wholesale price...

PM me if you have any other questions!!
Old 03-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I have a friend who does ********. I've tried the products as well as inspected the ingredients. My opinion is it costs too much money for the ingredients that it contains. You basically are using low calorie shakes to replace your meals, similar to slim fast. The "detox" portion uses an aloe vera drink. I know there are some claims about aloe vera having detox abilities, but there is a lot of controversy on whether or not your body needs to detox and whether such ingredients have any effect.

If you are looking for a low calorie weight loss program that uses shakes to replace your meals, ******** is an option but I believe there are cheaper options. If you want to use aloe vera as a detoxifying agent, you could use the ******** detox drink but you could also buy aloe vera for a lot cheaper in any health food store.

I also don't really care for any products that are sold via a pyramid structure.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #5  
banned

I love this program and if you need any help, please let me know. I've coached many people through and they have had lifechanging results. You are going to be feeling so much better!

Actually companies that choose network marketing as their distribution method most often have superior products since they don't spend millions of dollars on advertising, they can put the money into the quality of the product.

Once you have the results we did, it's impossible not to share this with others, especially those you care about and there's nothing more gratifying than seeing the impact you've made on others.

Best of luck to you on the program and again, please feel free to pm me and I'd be glad to help you through the program.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #6  

If your body has toxins built up to the point where you need to "detox," then you need immediate medical attention, not aloe vera. "Detox" is an invented concept that has no proven medical benefit.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:09 PM   #7  
Just Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy2boys View Post
Actually companies that choose network marketing as their distribution method most often have superior products since they don't spend millions of dollars on advertising, they can put the money into the quality of the product.
If that was true, then I'd suspect that their products would be less expensive than comprable products rather than more expensive. Usually it is the other way around where pyramid structured companies tend to have more expensive products for the quality that they offer.

Last edited by nelie; 03-06-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #8  
resident lactivist

Two posts, both about ********. Hmm...
Old 03-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #9  
prepare for the BEST time

I've never had a "life-changing experience" when I move my bowels, I must be missing something?
Old 03-07-2007, 03:23 AM   #10  
resident lactivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleflys View Post
I've never had a "life-changing experience" when I move my bowels, I must be missing something?
Well, there was that one time right after I had Esther...
Old 03-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #11  
banned

Good morning! Didn't mean to cause anyone to be defensive, just wanted to offer support for that person who posted a question and not sure where to go from there. I love supporting people. Also just to clarify, it's not a colon cleanse at all so you won't be moving your bowels any more than normal. It's a cellular cleanse and actually if you were to compare it(the meal replacement shake component) to something perhaps say in a health food store, you would find it very comparable however higher quality.

It may not be for everyone, it's a choice, I'm just here to support those that have questions. There are different plans that work for different people. This is really for those that want to take a proactive approach to long term health and also those looking for a jumpstart where they may have been unsuccessful with other programs.

I wish you all the best on your program of choice
Old 03-07-2007, 10:47 AM   #12  
Just Me

We are all here to support eachother. I shared my experience and research to help whoever is looking into such products. The weight loss industry is really built on seperating your money from your wallet so to speak so new weight loss products come out every week with various claims. If someone does choose a program/product, I encourage them to look at the ingredients and look at what is really being offered for the price. They also need to look at how the program works. All weight loss programs work by reducing the amount of calories that you intake, there is no "magic" to weight loss (unfortunately). Even weight loss pills say that you need to exercise and restrict your calories in order for them to work.

Anyway, this is one of many choices that people can use to reduce their calorie intake. As I said above, for any product/program do your own research, look at the ingredients , research them and know what you are taking into your body.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:52 AM   #13  
prepare for the BEST time

hmmm, *Cellular Cleansing* is not listed in my medical school cirriculum.....
Old 03-07-2007, 11:14 AM   #14  
resident lactivist

Well, marbleflys, usually I will be the first one to point out that doctors don't know everything (do not get me started on pediatricians & breastfeeding!), but here I will be forced to agree with you.

Cellular cleansing. Admittedly I have not had any science classes since high school, but I don't recall anything that allows for cellular cleansing. I seem to recall that cells are constantly dying off/being replaced.

As a meal replacement drink, I am certain ******** works as well as, say, SlimFast. But to believe that you get some benefit out of it...I know what aloe does to your insides--there's a reason you're supposed to keep your kids from gnawing on the plants, and it does indeed involve the toilet--and so cannot see much point in purposely drinking the stuff.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #15  

luvmy2boys, I would love to see the published, peer-reviewed studies that support the concept of "cellular cleansing" as real and beneficial, and that this product is effective towards those ends.
Closed Thread