First name (if you want to tell): Livia.
Meaning of user name: Kind of obvious. My weight is always on my mind.
Geographical location: Connecticut.
Age: 17, 18 in a few weeks.
Marital Status: In a relationship.
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking/baking. Photography. Walking. Making things. Spending money. Cemetaries. Hanging out. Reading about serial killers and weight issues, not together though. Heh.
Eye/Hair Color: Brown/brown.
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Not sure I'm trying to lose. It's a weight acceptance journey maybe.
Highest weight/lowest/present: 105. 70. 89? No scale.
Problem: Restricting. Binging. Emotional overeating. Thoughts of purging.
Plan/Way of Eating: No meat. Seafood only. No dairy or way less. Water, coffee, tea and no other beverages besides alcohol...And organic food whenever possible.
Favorite exercise: Walking. I hope that counts.
Favorite movies: Requiem for a Dream. Ichi the Killer. May. Visitor Q.
Favorite books: Candy. Crank. Anything about weight issues.
Music: Metal/rock/techno/anything in Russian.
Favorite Quote(s): 'Is that Kosher?'
Favorite People (dead and living): My mom.
People I can’t stand: Ignorant ones. Everyone in this town. The president.
Places you’ve been: Nowhere really. Ohio was the farthest I think.
Places you want to visit: England. Japan. Russia. Israel.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? F-ck.
02. What is your least favorite word? Preggers. UGH.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Love I guess..
04. What turns you off? Ignorance. Rude attitudes.
05. What is your favorite curse word? C-nt.
06. What sound or noise do you love? My purring. Haha.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Obnoxious chicks my age giggling.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Anything involving mental health or drug abuse.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Nursing home worker.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I didn't think you of all people would be here.
Any other tidbits you would like to share:
My siblings are triplets.
I'm trying to learn to speak Russian.
I am ADDICTED to oysters, 100%.
I am a drop-out, jobless, and pretty much isolated.
I love animals.
The end. [/i][/i][/b]
Never good enough. Will we ever just be good enough ?