Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-04-2006, 01:18 PM   #1  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Default lapse

does it really take 2 additional days to remove the weight you have lost today? Ie if i burn 1000 calories, will the effect of that only start to show friday?
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

There are a lot of factors that go into your body's appearance. Sometimes, it will take several days of good behavior before I notice a difference. Once, there was a noticable change in less than one day (which still puzzles me).

I once read that it takes three days to make up for one day of binging or eating more than you should. Of course, that statement was in relation to a fad diet, so I doubt that it's scientifically accurate.

Honestly, I just try to keep doing well and I trust that my body will eventually continue to improve. If I focus too much on how my body is progressing (or not progressing), it's just too easy to get discouraged and quit altogether.

Anyway, sorry I don't have any more information to offer. Maybe someone else can be of more help.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:52 PM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

It took me 5 weeks to see a difference when I first started.... for 5 weeks I burned more then I ate and didnt lose a pound....
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:10 AM   #4  
Little Miss Random

Its getting to that atage with me, my last stone seems to be a nitemare to shift. And with some pretty decent goals, I just hope my body bucks up and that I can achieve them. Mind you I hovered on 12 stone for about a month also, which is a llittle strange.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:16 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Height: 5'7"

How tall are you, loopy? Have you been at 140 before?
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 PM   #6  
Little Miss Random

Im 5 foot 5, and I cant remember when but obviously I have at some point in my life.