Old 07-18-2006, 04:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 307.4/267.2/200

Height: 5'7

Unhappy new here and need encouragement

okay, i have started, again, to lose weight. this time feels different then the rest though. i am feeling frustrated since we came home from vacation and i can't seem to get back into the swing of things. i am a stay at home mom to a wild one and a half year old and he is just now getting over being sick. well i am sick now but i still want to lose weight and work out. its so much harder since we returned from vacation, though. i guess i just need to hear i can still do this and someone else has experienced this before. thanks shanta
nicole79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #2  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi Shanta!

Welcome to the 300+ area! We're glad to have you joining us. Please check out the "sticky" thread above marked for "NEWBIES". It has some tips for navigating in our area.

Please come join one of the numbered discussion threads. We'd love to get to know you better.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:38 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Shanta! So glad you joined us. This is the neatest bunch ever and I know you will feel right at home soon!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 06:47 AM   #4  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Hello Shanta--- You can do it. You and I are about the same weight now an almost have similar goals. When I am not in school I am a stay at home mother and I know it can be extra hard when you stay at home with the kids. Yet, That is OK just be strong and follow the plan you are on and the weight will come off. Welcome and I am glad you are here.
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:23 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hi and Shanta,

I am sorry you are feeling a little discouraged now. Of course everybody has been in the same position as you, having had a holiday, or a birthday etc where we have allowed ourselves to go off track. Getting back on it can sometimes be like starting all over again. You just have to remind yourself why you want to lose the weight, and every time you fancy eating something you shouldn't, ask yourself is it really worth it? I am sure you will get back on track, you sound very determined

Hugs,

Ammi
AmmiUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 307.4/267.2/200

Height: 5'7

Smile

thank you for all the responses. i am going to lose this weight and i'm glad to know i can turn to you guys for support. thanks shanta
nicole79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:23 PM   #7  
delete

Default Welcome Shanta!!!

Shanta~~
feel free to IM me on yahoo, I am alison43229. Just you coming to this board for support and wanting to lose is your first accomplishment!! So I say congrats to you!! I have been dieting for 4 weeks now, and I will always need encouragement and support....please know you are not alone. I am new to 3FC and I wish I would have found them sooner!!! I love it hear.....just think of us as your girlfriends you can confide in and trust. Gosh I love this board!!!
sweetbaby is offline   Reply With Quote