View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 11:44 PM   #6
MtaTJac
I've had a rough week...

S/C/G: 245/234.5/230

First name (if you want to tell): Jacque (Jac)
Meaning of user name: MtaT stands for "Married to a trucker" and Jac is short for my name, Jacque.
Geographical location: Lincoln Nebraska
Marital Status: married
Children/Ages: None
Pets: 3 Dogs, Piper (German Shepherd) Mollie (Chocolate Lab) and Teddy Bear (American Eskimo)
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, watching movies, crochet
Height: 5'4''
Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 245, 243, 135
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating Weight Watchers
Favorite exercise Walking and the Eliptical
Favorite movies: I love movies! I've seen most all of the Stephen King movies! But lately I'm big on romantic Comedies
Favorite books/plays: Again, I love Stephen King But I am also big on reading cheesy romance novels and mysteries lately
Music: I listen to a little of everything, but mostly Country. My all time favorite song is "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams
Favorite Quote(s): 'Well, now that we have seen each other,' said the unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you.'"
--Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass
If you feel you have no faults ... there's another one.
- unknown
Favorite People (dead and living): My Father, The 3FC women and, wow... I could list a million
People I canít stand: Celebrities in general, but to name a few Tom Cruise, any and every talk show host (except Oprah) and certain political figures.
Places youíve been: I've been in 30 of the 50 states...hoping to eventually visit all of them!
Places you want to visit: Ireland and Germany
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? perseverance
02. What is your least favorite word? can't (I believe that was already said though...)
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Passion
04. What turns you off? ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? damn
06. What sound or noise do you love? Rain & Laughter
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Anything before noon
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Teaching Special Ed
09. What profession would you not like to do? a desk job
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome Home
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Just a forewarning, if I'm ever grumpy... my husband is a truck driver and gone 4 weeks at a time, then home 5 days before going back out. So I'm usually grumpy the two or three days after he leaves again...

MtaTJac is offline   Reply With Quote