View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
Tina30
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Talking A Little Tim McGraw Anyone

Oh baby I can't even explain how excited I am. I found out that my favorite country man is coming to Chicago in April. I am so in love with this man it is silly. I don't know what it is about him that makes my knees buckle but sweet Jesus is he fine. I am a bit dissapointed though that his beautiful skinny talented wife will be with him. I was really looking forward to pretending he was singing only to me. That will be kinda hard to do with her there but hey what are you going to do. I am just so thrilled he is finally coming and I can go. I have waited for this for all to long. My husband thinks I am a nut but I don't even care. Like he won't be looking at Faith. I can't wait for the concert I think it will motivate me from now until then to stick to my plan. I don't want to be looking frumpy for my man. There is a chance you know that he will pick me out of the thousands of fans to come hang back stage with him in his dressing room. Oh goodness I just let my biggest fantasy slip. Anyway girls please tell me you find this man as HOT as I do. I am in LOVE