Old 02-09-2006, 11:03 AM   #1  

Default Question on the 2 day TO

Hi everyone,

I am going to do the 2 day TO on Monday and Tuesday and have a question about the juice...I know I have seen this in this board before. I do not belong to the centers anymore but I do still have my plan and all other info. I know I can buy a juice at the grocery store ...think it is called Knudsen Morning Blend???

I saw this at my local Shaws and wonder...do you mix it half and half with water like the one at the centers or do you drink it straight?

thanks

Jane

Last edited by jane8760; 02-09-2006 at 11:09 AM.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:18 AM   #2  
PurpleSunshine

Jane - From what I understand - you drink 6oz of the Knudsen's and you can mix it with any amount of water you want - It is not as thick as the TO juice from the center so I only added about 2 oz to mine. You can also drink it straight.....Good luck
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #3  

Thanks.....I just did a search on this site and found the posts on Knudsen juice. Now I just hope I held onto the 2 day plan...I know it is just chicken, eggs and green veggies...if I remember right.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:23 AM   #4  
PurpleSunshine

Yes, I believe that is correct - if you are following unlimited!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:35 PM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

If you are doing unlimited you can also have butter, mayo, salad dressing, fats baby!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:58 PM   #6  

Thanks for all the info.....I am actually doing Weight Watchers so I hope you all don't mind me asking these questions...just need a jump start and remembered how well I did on LAWL.
It just got too expensive. I have been gaining and losing the same 4 pounds since Xmas on WW so I thought I would adopt the 2 day TO into my WW plan and see if it will get me going again.

Thanks again
Jane
Old 02-09-2006, 02:00 PM   #7  
Katie

Good luck Jane!!!
Old 02-12-2006, 11:49 PM   #8  

I'm on Purple and reading about the TO sounds like a good idea to get me off my plateau. How would I do this? I don't think I ever got anything in writing about what to eat the first two days while I was drinking their fast forward juice. Other than the juice what do I eat for those two days? Thanks for your help. Not sure what being "unlimited" means, so I'm really not sure what I'm allowed on a TO.

Thanks again.
pseudomargot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:56 PM   #9  
Katie

You would do the limited, look in your book, it will have a section on Take Off. Basically it is TO juice from your center $28.00, or Knudsens Morning Blend about $3.00 at you health food store, (If you do the Knudsens it is 6 oz 4 times a day), 6 oz of protein per day, 2 servings of green veggies per day, and 2 bars per day. Then of course don't forget all of your water too. Good luck!!!
Old 02-13-2006, 04:49 PM   #10  

Thank you for the info. There is nothing about TO in my Purple book, but I asked about it today when I went to COD for WI. The counselor took out a sheet on TO and explained it to me. Then she asked when I was planning on doing it. I said that I hadn't brought my purse today and hadn't been food shopping so I'd do it likely later in the week. She then took the blue sheet detailing To away and put it back in her little drawer, saying that I couldn't have the sheet if I didn't buy the juice. I asked her if there was any substitute for the juice (my husband just lost his job and is trying to start his own business, so we are on a tight budget). She said no. I then asked about if I got any extra food since I can't do the bars. At which point she remembered that I have IBS and looked it up, and . . . people with IBS aren't allowed to do TO. So, that ended that. If I'm going to do it I'll just have to do it on my own, buy the knudson's, and fill in a bunch of lies in my diary. The IBS is one thing, but the fact that they wouldn't give me the TO sheet without a purchase was a bit annoying. I paid for the program and shouldn't be compelled to purchase more products in order to get the simple description of the TO plan.

Weight went down a bit today so I may wait a few more WI's and see how things progress. If I seem to be off the plateau, I may wait on the TO, if I stay the same again I'm going to just do it on my own, and fake my diary.

Well, off for a Valentine's Dinner with my family (everyone has activities tomorrow night so we can't go then). Going to have sushi which is my favorite food in the whole world, and a food that I haven't had since I started LA this past November. Will avoid the soy sauce and drink warm lemon water tomorrow and hope for the best. May have to do TO after a night of sushi though!!! :-)
Old 02-13-2006, 05:52 PM   #11  
Katie

Margot, Those jerks. You can do it a few different ways. You can eat 4 small oranges per day, 1/2 cantaloupe per day, or the Knudsens, 6 oz 4 times per day. I have IBS too, and don't do the bars, so I do the unlimited, which is unlimited chicken, eggs, fish, and green veggies, and the juice or fruit.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:32 PM   #12  

The unlimited seems so much easier - way more food - but does it work as well? I really have a horrible metabolism. Was even considering doing the Xcel, but: don't have the money, and am sceptical of whether it really does anything, or is all hype. I started on November 1st and have only lost 14 pounds, and the first 12 pounds were lost in the first 8 or 9 weeks. Have just been hovering around the same weight. Goes up if I do a Carb Craver, then have to limit the "limited" foods and add warm lemon water to get myself back down. Really is frustrating. I was much more POP when it was actually coming off. Which is not to say that I haven't had mostly POP days - today at the sushi restaurant was a rare exception. What section of the supermarket would the Knudsons be in? Perhaps they don't have it there, but I'll look. If not, is it only the 4 small oranges, or is it 4 small oranges AND 1/2 cantaloupe?

Anyway, thanks for all of your help. This is such a great motivational site and big help.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:43 PM   #13  

marbear, just looked knudsen's up online and there appears to be different flavors. what is the juice that I'm supposed to buy? I'll be off to the supermarket in a few with my DH. I have to bake cookies for my son's 4th grade class for tomorrow. At least I feel totally satisfied after my sushi dinner and know that I can bake without even tasting.

Thanks for all your help.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:15 PM   #14  

Got the morning blend knudsens. read the ingredients and think that it is the correct one. am going TO tomorrow! Hope I can make it through even though I have the IBS and was told not to do TO.