Old 12-28-2005, 10:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 181.4/147.6/125

Height: 5'1"

Default New to this forum....have a few ????

Hello ladies!!! I am so glad to have found this forum....
Well, to get straight to my point- I joined LAWL a couple of years ago and had great success with it but- life happened- every major life event from buying a home to getting married came along with 10 extra pounds so needless to say, I've gained it all back and then some
I've tried to do WW but it's just not for me....nothing will work like LAWL did SO I just can't pass up the $3 a week special and made an appt for this coming Saturday. Now, is it true that I really don't have to buy the bars??? I also saw some of you talking about Knudsen juice instead of the Take Off.... I looked it up and saw the Knudsen has many varieties of juice- which one in particular are you speaking of??? Thanks!!!
m_everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:19 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

No, there are quite a few of us who do not do the bars at all, or sub them with Luna or Pria bars. The Knudsens is the Morning Blend, and you can buy it in the Health Food section for about $3.00 a bottle. Come on over and join us on the monthy Losers and Friends thread!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:23 AM   #3  
PurpleSunshine

I'm a newbie too and I'm going to get my juice today to start take-off tomorrow. I'm going to do it on my own. Welcome and would love to start this together!!! I have also done WW for years, but it is a little too leinant(sp?) for me.....I make too many bad choices -

Heather
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:41 PM   #4  
Nightingal

Default Hello newbes,I'm new to this site.

I just found this site, and its just want I need.I've been on the LAWL plain.I have lost 64pds.But I didn't reach the goal, that I had set for myself.I'm at 140 right now.But I wanted to go to 120. I did all the bars, Takeoff., everything.(Boy did they get my moneys worth.lol ).Well if anyone has any advise for me, on how to get the rest off...I'd love to here from you...Nice a blessed day.
Nightingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:09 PM   #5  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Nighingal, how tall are you? I think the last pounds are the hardest...Ive been playing with the last few for a month, but the inches DO keep going, so I move forward. Maybe try and switch the choices around? Do you go to a center?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 06:22 PM   #6  
Nightingal

Yes, I just finished my program.I've been on the LAWL program for 1 1/2yrs..I'm 5/2 in height.Every week that I went to weight in, I'd lose 2,or 3pds a week.But, now that I'm done with LAWL,my weight has stopped coming off. I had someone at work one day, asked me if I was still going..I then replyed,,,,,why, does it look like I've gained again? Its going to be really hard for me to keep the weight off.....If I look at food I gain..
Old 01-02-2006, 08:05 PM   #7  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Did you go through the stabilization and maintennance? Id say go back toyour plan and start from scratch.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:45 PM   #8  
Nightingal

I think your right....I need to start writing everything down again, in the book they gave me..I was doing great when I first started with the program..SO its back to stratch, again....Cause it took along time to get it off.......Its not coming back on .My husband bought me a really nice treadmill for christmas...Well, back to the drawing board.lol....Thxs