Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 12-18-2005, 08:47 PM   #1  
unemployed karma fairy

S/C/G: 245/146/149

Height: 5'5"

Default Hubs...

...I noticed your ticker....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
indigo child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 08:56 PM   #2  

Thanks Indi! I had plateaued for awhile and I was struggling. Thank GOD for keto sticks! When the scales aren't budging but the little pissy sticks stay pink you know its happening somewhere on some level. Finally I got to the other side and got a good dump going on! And I see you too have dropped another pound. How's your energy level? Any more dumping?

As you know, this is the least I've weighed since the age of 15 post Depo Provera.

And for those of you who don't know... I was given an experimental dose of Depo Provera at the age of 15. 250 mg. a week for 16 weeks and my weight went from 123 to 198 in that 16 week period. And things got worse from there. So this is the first time I've been below that point in like 35 years.

And btw Indi. My MRI was fine. Shows some residual damage to the optic nerve but I knew that. Otherwise, pituitary is normal size for the first time also in like 30 years.

Wellness can be acheived!
hubs is offline   Reply With Quote